Thread: Cigarsmokers favicon

Blog Entries

Default Cigarsmokers favicon

I was messing around with photoshop again tonight and came up with a little favicon.ico for the site. Now instead of the vBulletin logo next to you're Cigarsmokers bookmark, you will see the new icon. (You might have to remove the favorite, add it back, and restart IE to see the changes).

Here is a .gif version:
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

very cool. i just had to delete my link and make a new one. no need to reopen IE.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
    and I'm not sure about the former." -
    Albert Einstein

I did the same thing. Deleted link in favorites. Then reposted it. Cool icon
    Remember to breathe

Hex - I use mozilla firefox - deleted link, re-saved, got the generic star, closed browser, re-opened and the "V" was there. No big deal, thought you might want to know. Cool logo though - I like these; separates a heading from the list.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by basil
    Hex - I use mozilla firefox - deleted link, re-saved, got the generic star, closed browser, re-opened and the "V" was there. No big deal, thought you might want to know. Cool logo though - I like these; separates a heading from the list.
    I get the same behavior using Firefox.

Quote Originally Posted by godfather
    I get the same behavior using Firefox.
    ditto

7. Default Attn Firefox Users

Firefox users -

You need to clear out your cache in Firefox in order to make this work..

Go to Tools -> Options -> Privacy, go to the 'Cache' area and hit 'Clear Cache.'

Close Firefox, and re-open. Worked like a charm for me. I like the new icon, very cool :)

Worked like a charm Godfather!
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote Originally Posted by godfather
    Firefox users -

You need to clear out your cache in Firefox in order to make this work..

Go to Tools -> Options -> Privacy, go to the 'Cache' area and hit 'Clear Cache.'

Close Firefox, and re-open. Worked like a charm for me. I like the new icon, very cool :)
    You're a genius thanks
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Thread Information