Thread: Rubio Cigars in Naples, FL

Default Rubio Cigars in Naples, FL

I was having a hard time finding a cigar shop when I was on vacation in Naples, FL. I went to a couple of places and it turns out that they closed down. I finally found Rubio Cigars. This was a great shop. We went on a Sat. evening, and they had a poker tourney going on. They had some nice leather sofas and chairs with a big poker table. They also have a liquor license, so, they were able to dispense alcohol. They had a very nice walk in humidor with a nice selection of brands. Scott, the owner was very helpful. That night I ended up buying a Xikar XI2 cutter, and a torch lighter. After I smoked some more cigars and had room in my travel humi, we went back. Scott was there again, and took me through his walk in humi, and put together a nice sampler for me. I can't wait to smoke these. So, if anyone is ever in the area, it is definatly worth the trip in. They do have a webiste. It is not working right now, but he said that they should have it fixed real soon.

Rubio Cigars
    4910 N Tamiami Trail (Hwy 41)
    Naples, FL
    (239) 430-1200
    www.rubiocigars.com

TheyCallMeManiX Guest

you're kidding me right??? lololol!!!!! NAPLES?! you didnt tell me it was NAPLES fl where you were gonna be lol i coulda just HANDED you the CD lol

rubio cigars huh? i might swing by there sometime . . . notice the post whoring to stay on topic :D :D :)

Quote Originally Posted by Jonsey5484
    I was having a hard time finding a cigar shop when I was on vacation in Naples, FL. I went to a couple of places and it turns out that they closed down. I finally found Rubio Cigars. This was a great shop. We went on a Sat. evening, and they had a poker tourney going on. They had some nice leather sofas and chairs with a big poker table. They also have a liquor license, so, they were able to dispense alcohol. They had a very nice walk in humidor with a nice selection of brands. Scott, the owner was very helpful. That night I ended up buying a Xikar XI2 cutter, and a torch lighter. After I smoked some more cigars and had room in my travel humi, we went back. Scott was there again, and took me through his walk in humi, and put together a nice sampler for me. I can't wait to smoke these. So, if anyone is ever in the area, it is definatly worth the trip in. They do have a webiste. It is not working right now, but he said that they should have it fixed real soon.

Rubio Cigars
    4910 N Tamiami Trail (Hwy 41)
    Naples, FL
    (239) 430-1200
    www.rubiocigars.com

I usually just lurk on the boards, but nice to see someone from my area so I will crawl out of the shadows. I thought Rubio had closed down awhile back? I usually go to Bonita Smoke Shop they are up in Bonita Springs. I am not sure where you were in Naples, but Bonita is just north of it. Check them out sometime they treat me well, and have a nice selection.

My grandparents live in Naples, I didn't know they even had a cigar shop.

Rubio Cigars is at 4910 Tamiami Trail. Almost to downtown Naples. They are in the strip mall right behind Outback Steakhouse. Scott, the owner, is a great guy. They hold poker touneys on Sat. nights. Our condo is right off Immokolee and 75. We are down there quite a bit. I will be back in the spring, I will let you guys know when I go and maybe we can meet up!

Thread Information