Thread: locked out of house, sitting on porch w/ laptop surfing & Torano exodus lit!

Default locked out of house, sitting on porch w/ laptop surfing & Torano exodus lit!

hey fellas.. still sampling cigars for the upcoming bachelor party. This Torano exodus 1959 silver is pretty tasty. i think, however, it may be a bit bold for the newbs attending the party. The Romeo y Julieta Reserve Real is the tops so far, but a tad pricey for the gang in question.

now i just need my wife to get home so I can get in my house!

ryan

Blog Entries

Rock through the window works....
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by ryno
    hey fellas.. still sampling cigars for the upcoming bachelor party. This Torano exodus 1959 silver is pretty tasty. i think, however, it may be a bit bold for the newbs attending the party. The Romeo y Julieta Reserve Real is the tops so far, but a tad pricey for the gang in question.

now i just need my wife to get home so I can get in my house!

ryan

Want a good amoke.

ROCKY PATEL SUNGROWN.. flavorfu...not too pricey..not to strong.. just perfect ..

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    Rock through the window works....
    Ah yes. A half brick. The scouser's skeleton key.
    Supreme Leader Voltron
    bending over and reaching for the Crisco

Locked out of the house... ahhhh... memories. I was and only child with working parents, and at 7-8 years old, remembering to grab your keys when running out to catch the bus was an aquired skill. So I learned to break into houses at an early age. Never did use my powers for evil, though. Now, in the rental business, I wear the locksmith hat on occasion and am often called upon to pick locks. Now, if I can only get that safecracking thing down...

Back on subject... the Torano '59 Silvers are fairly mild, but may be a bit strong for the uninitiated. RP sungrowns are a good bet, as suggested by alexgtp, and I'll also recommend trying out Patel's vintage line, as I don't really consider them to be "heavy" bodied cigars.
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't.

credit card trick has worked everytime for me. except on dead bolts. then you just gotta throw your shoulder in it and fix it later.

The door or your shoulder?

Default Mmmmmmmmm.......

Torano Exodus 1959 Silver Gran Churchill........ (said in a Homer Simpson-esque manner)

The Casa Torano is a milder cigar
    and the
    Reserva Selecta

I love Toranos
    Remember to breathe

Thread Information