Thread: Help Me Out Guys - Needin' A Part For My Cigar Humidor

1. Default Help Me Out Guys - Needin' A Part For My Cigar Humidor

hey guys, new 2 the forum here and lookin' forward 2 comparin' smokes. ANY OF U GUYS KNOW WHERE I CAN GET AHOLD OF A REPLACEMENT WATER TANK FOR MY EMERSON MOIST AIR 750 HUMIDFIER? I got a JC Pendergast cigar case (humidor) that's powered up with an Emerson Moist Air 750 humidifier. Only thing is, I need to replace the water tank on this baby. Tank is smoked colored plastic. Approx 13" long x 8" wide x 8.5 H. My Pendergast case is a CA Series 48"W x 72"H. HELP ME OUT HERE BOYS!

Might want to put on a pair of goggles... the shits going to start flying.

3. Default

Oh man, this isn't going to be pretty...CC is going to get on him for his sentence syntax, he's posted the same question in more than one area of this forum. Just run now :)

Rob, you may want to delete one of your posts (preferibly this one) and leave it on the 'accessories' area of the forum.

Welcome to cigarsmokers ...(I hope this isn't another one of the 'misfits' I've been reading about...:)).

bigpoppapuff Guest

Quote Originally Posted by godfather
    Oh man, this isn't going to be pretty...CC is going to get on him for his sentence syntax, he's posted the same question in more than one area of this forum. Just run now :)

Rob, you may want to delete one of your posts (preferibly this one) and leave it on the 'accessories' area of the forum.

Welcome to cigarsmokers ...(I hope this isn't another one of the 'misfits' I've been reading about...:)).

rob...forget what they say...please post in at least four more areas...go ahead..you're sure to get all the info you so desperately want...do it!!!...

5. Default What's Up? This A Cigar Forum Or A Sorority?

what's with you guys. 'shits gonna fly', 'sentence syntax' 'please post in at least four more areas...go ahead..you're sure to get all the info you so desperately want...do it!!!...' thought I was directing a question to some guys who might know their stuff..... misfit????.... who's the real misfit here? luv the welcoming committee... the hazing version????... forget the fuckin goggles dude....the shit's too deep in here...would need to gear up on a wet suit if i had one.....what's the deal... any of you boys know your stuff here or what???????????

It's not easy being new around here. Gotta watch your step They are always looking for a new whipping boy
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

bigpoppapuff Guest

rob,rob,rob.......here's what you did wrong...you posted the same thing in two different forums...i was playin' bad guy and figgered that i'd invite you to post in four more (one WAS enough)...you see,rob...you missed the joke...

.....sorority??..no...but you invited the hazing....can you get info here??....yeah
    you just gots to play along......now...wanna try again??....

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CigarRob
    what's with you guys. 'shits gonna fly', 'sentence syntax' 'please post in at least four more areas...go ahead..you're sure to get all the info you so desperately want...do it!!!...' thought I was directing a question to some guys who might know their stuff..... misfit????.... who's the real misfit here? luv the welcoming committee... the hazing version????... forget the fuckin goggles dude....the shit's too deep in here...would need to gear up on a wet suit if i had one.....what's the deal... any of you boys know your stuff here or what???????????
    This ain't google, Rob.

Try here.
    Supreme Leader Voltron
    bending over and reaching for the Crisco

Thread Information