Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ggeise

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Porthos
    I contacted George to put a fiver on the Packer/Bear game. I was thinking this would be a clever way to slip him a few cigars because of how well he treated me last time we met. So at the Chicago herf General Cigars has a few cigars laying around. George telling us to smoke them or take them home they are not staying here. Alex was equally generous. Well this time George, that sum ma biatch, gifts me the best PC cigar I have ever smoked. I lit it up this morning and quit smoking for the rest of the day. Any thing after that would be disappointing. Incredible bunch down south there in Chicago.

Thanks again George!

Cut it out, Dan... You're going to ruin my rep. Everyone was saying they were expecting this big a$$hole to come in at the herf...

I do love those PLPC's though - if you can find 'em...

2. Default

I contacted George to put a fiver on the Packer/Bear game. I was thinking this would be a clever way to slip him a few cigars because of how well he treated me last time we met. So at the Chicago herf General Cigars has a few cigars laying around. George telling us to smoke them or take them home they are not staying here. Alex was equally generous. Well this time George, that sum ma biatch, gifts me the best PC cigar I have ever smoked. I lit it up this morning and quit smoking for the rest of the day. Any thing after that would be disappointing. Incredible bunch down south there in Chicago.

Thanks again George!

Hell...I can't get that focker to give me nuthin.

He is still a poopy stirrer!!

Then theres Alex helpin a brother out as well. That poor little cigar is going to be a Christmas smoke for me.

Sarge I think you should come up here and we'll see if we can't come up with a couple of them fancy tipped cigars you like so much.
    Last edited by Baron Porthos; 12-19-2005 at 01:51 PM.
    Remember to breathe

How many reach-arounds did you have to give for this love thread Gramps?
    Have you ever thought about maybe turning off the TV, sitting down with your kids...and hitting them?

Quote Originally Posted by Eshaw99
    How many reach-arounds did you have to give for this love thread Gramps?

Yeah, well - at least I didn't have some old woman giving me a hickey!!!

Friggen kids...

I just had to say that George is the best!!! And being featured beside you in this holiday season greeting card is nuthin' short of an honor

http://www.cigarsmokers.com/t3062-cs...glee-club.html

Lets hear it for ggiese
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

Blasphemy!!! Slander!!! Vulgar, I say!!! I'm suing all you bastid's!!! I hate to be unpleasant this time of year, but I gotta protect my reputation!!!

I take back all that nice stuff I said about ggeise. He is a mother fucker. He sold me a few cigars he knew I liked and in appreciation of that and so he wouldn't look like a flatlander in Wisconsin I sent him a couple cigars before the Avo event. We had discussed him giving me a couple smokes when we met up at the event. He did that and I thought well good we are all squared away. Then the asshole gives me a PSD 4 and I weakly reply with an Avo maduro.

Fuck that saying nice shit about gramps. He is mean. Generous but mean.

His wife is very nice though.

Baron
    Remember to breathe

That's George for you, never thinking of other people's feelings. Just being generous for no good reason!
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

So I'm in Niles, Ill yesterday and called George for a nearby cigar shop. He sent me to Cigar King in Skokie. Awesome, huge B&M. I was given a Virtuoso Maestro by the manager as a welcome gift. Then he sold me a box for 25% off the list price. I told him how much I liked his place and prices. Then I told him I was from Wisconsin and he gives me his card and says call me when you need anything and we will mail it to you. Thanks for the tip to a great shop George.

Baron
    Remember to breathe

So I'm in Niles, Ill yesterday and called George for a nearby cigar shop. He sent me to Cigar King in Skokie. Awesome, huge B&M. I was given a Virtuoso Maestro by the manager as a welcome gift. Then he sold me a box for 25% off the list price. I told him how much I liked his place and prices. Then I told him I was from Wisconsin and he gives me his card and says call me when you need anything and we will mail it to you. Thanks for the tip to a great shop George.

Baron

Sorry I couldn't talk more, Dan - was workin'...

Glad it worked out! They're a great bunch over there, that's for sure. I really enjoy stopping in there from time to time - very friendly atmosphere - HUGE humidor - great lounge.

bigpoppapuff Guest

ggeiese has been known to help old ladies across the street...and he'll help get cats out of trees...

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff
    ggeiese has been known to help old ladies across the street...and he'll help get cats out of trees...
    sounds like he'll do just about anything to get pussy.

-W
    The Internet - All the Piracy, None of the Scurvy

bigpoppapuff Guest

hah...that's not it...gg is just a special guy.......tell us your gg stories.....

Blog Entries

Cinda the Copper!

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

bigpoppapuff Guest

c'mon boys and girls...tell us your gg stories......

one time,at band camp...........

All right, all right - calm down kiddies... Time for a story...

I was sent to a domestic disturbance at 3 in the afternoon. The husband, suffering from a HUGE case of Napoleon complex and alcohol/drug intoxication, decided to hit me on the side of the head because I told him he couldn't smack his wife around. VERY rapidly my boy hits the floor, and is in handcuffs. I carry him out to my squad car like a suitcase - by his belt and the handcuffs. After stuffing him in the back seat and closing the door - he apparently feels there is not enough ventilation back there so he tries to kick the window out of the door. After some "gentle persuasion" (a strangle therapy technique I'll discuss a little later), and a large nylon cable tie, I'm able to reduce his desire to kick the window out.

We get to the station, and again I carry my friend into the station like a suitcase, all the while he's complaining about the way in which he's being treated. I secure him to the bench in the booking area, and he tells me he's going to sue me if I don't get him treated for his injuries. Not much in the way of injuries, but - Okay, I'll bite - we call the paramedics.

When the paramedics get to the station, one of the nicest, kindest paramedics I knew from the fire department comes in the front door. I stop him before he goes back with my ravenous friend and lay out what's been happening with my prisoner - his Napleonic complex, his inability to curb his anger, his obvious alcohol/drug impairment... My buddy, the paramedic, stops me in mid sentence and tells me, "That's allright - I've been doing this for a long time. I know how to calm them down. It's no problem, they usually like paramedics and he won't be a problem for me. Please just stay out of the room while I'm in there so he doesn't get agitated..." I'm thinking - there's some truth to that. Usually they don't like being arrested, but they do like to appeal their case to the paramedics who really don't mean them any harm... Okay - you got it!!! So I let the paramedic into the room and close the steel door...

About a minute later I hear a whole crapload of commotion coming from the booking area. I open the door, and see the paramedic on top of the clown. The paramedic is applying a type of strangle therapy I've usually only seen officers use, but generally not paramedics. I think this to be odd, but figure it must be some type of medical treatment to soothe the boy. That's until I hear the paramedic say, "If you think the police focked you up, wait till I get done with you..." It took me a bit, but I was able to restrain and calm the paramedic down.

The paramedics decide rather than have to apply any more strangle therapy, it's best to package my boy up and take him to the hospital. So we stap him down to the stretcher and load him into the ambulance. I, of course, was asked to remain in the back of the ambulance for the trip to the hospital in case there was any need for additional personality adjustments.

We called ahead to the hospital to advise them we had a wild one coming. They greet us at the door with 3 security officers and "Gumby", the nurse. Now, I don't want to make it appear I'm making fun of the nurse - he was a VERY nice guy. He had his nice work smock on, replete with various buttons and pins, the most noticeable of which was his "Gumby" collection. I'm sure he's a really big hit with the kids... "Gumby", in his humble and his effeminate mannerisms, assures me everything will be just fine. Napoleon is in very good hands...

"Gumby" asks us to wheel him into a quiet room, the one with windows all around so that the doors could be closed and you would not hear anything going on inside. "Gumby" joins my buddy in the room to prep him for his exam, and I go to the nurses station to provide personal information about "Napoleon". I'm standing there for less than 2 minutes and I hear a terrible commotion coming out of the examination room Napoleon's in. "Gumby" is on top of Napoleon applying a similar form of the strangle therapy I saw the paramedic applying earlier. I'm thinking it's some new form of treating patients, and who am I to judge... That's until I hear "Gumby" telling Napoleon, "The paramedics may have brought you in here alive but, by God, I'll make sure you don't leave alive!!!" It took the strength of three security guards, one cop and two paramedics to convince "Gumby" his therapy may be a tad excessive. I made Napoleon aware he obviously was not very good at making friends...

I think Napoleon, to this day, thinks he's been mistreated... Of course, the penitentiary tends to leave most of it's graduates a bit jaded...

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    All right, all right - calm down kiddies... Time for a story...

I was sent to a domestic disturbance at 3 in the afternoon. The husband, suffering from a HUGE case of Napoleon complex and alcohol/drug intoxication, decided to hit me on the side of the head because I told him he couldn't smack his wife around. VERY rapidly my boy hits the floor, and is in handcuffs. I carry him out to my squad car like a suitcase - by his belt and the handcuffs. After stuffing him in the back seat and closing the door - he apparently feels there is not enough ventilation back there so he tries to kick the window out of the door. After some "gentle persuasion" (a strangle therapy technique I'll discuss a little later), and a large nylon cable tie, I'm able to reduce his desire to kick the window out.

We get to the station, and again I carry my friend into the station like a suitcase, all the while he's complaining about the way in which he's being treated. I secure him to the bench in the booking area, and he tells me he's going to sue me if I don't get him treated for his injuries. Not much in the way of injuries, but - Okay, I'll bite - we call the paramedics.

When the paramedics get to the station, one of the nicest, kindest paramedics I knew from the fire department comes in the front door. I stop him before he goes back with my ravenous friend and lay out what's been happening with my prisoner - his Napleonic complex, his inability to curb his anger, his obvious alcohol/drug impairment... My buddy, the paramedic, stops me in mid sentence and tells me, "That's allright - I've been doing this for a long time. I know how to calm them down. It's no problem, they usually like paramedics and he won't be a problem for me. Please just stay out of the room while I'm in there so he doesn't get agitated..." I'm thinking - there's some truth to that. Usually they don't like being arrested, but they do like to appeal their case to the paramedics who really don't mean them any harm... Okay - you got it!!! So I let the paramedic into the room and close the steel door...

About a minute later I hear a whole crapload of commotion coming from the booking area. I open the door, and see the paramedic on top of the clown. The paramedic is applying a type of strangle therapy I've usually only seen officers use, but generally not paramedics. I think this to be odd, but figure it must be some type of medical treatment to soothe the boy. That's until I hear the paramedic say, "If you think the police focked you up, wait till I get done with you..." It took me a bit, but I was able to restrain and calm the paramedic down.

The paramedics decide rather than have to apply any more strangle therapy, it's best to package my boy up and take him to the hospital. So we stap him down to the stretcher and load him into the ambulance. I, of course, was asked to remain in the back of the ambulance for the trip to the hospital in case there was any need for additional personality adjustments.

We called ahead to the hospital to advise them we had a wild one coming. They greet us at the door with 3 security officers and "Gumby", the nurse. Now, I don't want to make it appear I'm making fun of the nurse - he was a VERY nice guy. He had his nice work smock on, replete with various buttons and pins, the most noticeable of which was his "Gumby" collection. I'm sure he's a really big hit with the kids... "Gumby", in his humble and his effeminate mannerisms, assures me everything will be just fine. Napoleon is in very good hands...

"Gumby" asks us to wheel him into a quiet room, the one with windows all around so that the doors could be closed and you would not hear anything going on inside. "Gumby" joins my buddy in the room to prep him for his exam, and I go to the nurses station to provide personal information about "Napoleon". I'm standing there for less than 2 minutes and I hear a terrible commotion coming out of the examination room Napoleon's in. "Gumby" is on top of Napoleon applying a similar form of the strangle therapy I saw the paramedic applying earlier. I'm thinking it's some new form of treating patients, and who am I to judge... That's until I hear "Gumby" telling Napoleon, "The paramedics may have brought you in here alive but, by God, I'll make sure you don't leave alive!!!" It took the strength of three security guards, one cop and two paramedics to convince "Gumby" his therapy may be a tad excessive. I made Napoleon aware he obviously was not very good at making friends...

I think Napoleon, to this day, thinks he's been mistreated... Of course, the penitentiary tends to leave most of it's graduates a bit jaded...

Being a paramedic myself I strangly relate to this situation and therapy.

bigpoppapuff Guest

great story,george...i read it to daniel (my son,who is LE,in NYC)......he loved it...said..."some people just don't get it"......

Thread Information