Thread: Reviews?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Reviews?

I suggest that if anyone is going to post in the reviews forum, it should be in a particular format.

like the title contain only the name of the cigar and manufacturer, and the body of the message contain an actual review of the cigar, not just a one sentence "these are good", or "anyone have these".

Maybe we could have a seperate list for "requests for reviews" or something, but personally, I would like to be able to go to the reviews forum and go to any one of those posts and know i can find a good review of a cigar.

Just my opinion.

Blog Entries

That sounds like a good idea. I will work on a post that we can keep as a sticky in the review forum. I'll probably post it here first so everyone can review.

i agree. if people want to start a 'anybody ever tried a ....." thread, they should start it in the 'cigar' forum

drakes got a good idea....a dedicated "anybody ever tried" thread would be cool i think.

Great idea monkey!

Default Rating format....fill in the blanks??

sounds good to me as well......I have smoked many different brands. Do you have a recommended format, fill in the blanks......type of review. I would really enjoy that, to include "how to properly rate a cigar. What scale 1-10 or a point total to 100??

Thread Information