Thread: NFL Fans?

Default NFL Fans?

Just wondering what Teams everybody likes.

Pats. Always have, always will.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan
    Pats. Always have, always will.
    Amen.

I still haven't come to terms with seeing team-branded items in catalogs and actually having the Patriots as an option for EVERYTHING. You used to be able to get the Bears, Dolphins, Cowboys, and occasionally a Patriots-branded letter opener....

Quote Originally Posted by SuperChuck
    Amen.

I still haven't come to terms with seeing team-branded items in catalogs and actually having the Patriots as an option for EVERYTHING. You used to be able to get the Bears, Dolphins, Cowboys, and occasionally a Patriots-branded letter opener....

Yeah, 10-15 years ago it was hard to find a Pats Hat, let alone all the other crap. Thing that is getting me is that there are probably at least 30 some odd sweatshirts out there with various Pats logo's and colors, but the plain Gray that say's "Patriots" across the front, the one the coach wears, is more than twice the price of all the others.

And if it was for f 'n c-bid I would probably have one by now.
    Last edited by nhcigarfan; 09-19-2005 at 04:17 PM. Reason: cibid comment

Da Bears, Da Bears, Da Bears, Da Bears, Da Bears, Da Bears, Da Bears
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

6. Default

but the plain Gray that say's "Patriots" across the front, the one the coach wears, is more than twice the price of all the others.
    IF you can get your hands on one!

My mother and sister spent weeks last year trying to find one last year for my father...

Funny thing is, that fugly red one he wore for a couple primetime games is the "official" Belichick sweatshirt! Why the NFL didn't hype a product they already had is beyond me!

I'm a little concerned about this season, though... Bill cut the sleeves off that sweatshirt so he could wear it at camp...

Blog Entries

go Pack Go
    Remember to breathe

The Vikings 'nuff said, I'd rather not talk about it...

toledo,ohio 1440 royalton toledo oh 43612

Quote Originally Posted by BigMacFU
    Da Bears, Da Bears, Da Bears, Da Bears, Da Bears, Da Bears, Da Bears
    Amen brother ,and they have actually looked pretty good so far,could have easily beat skins.Big test for the defense this weekend ,see if there as good as they have looked.
    I drink a great deal.I sleep a little,and i smoke cigar after cigar.That is why i am in two-hundred percent form
    -Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by SuperChuck
    IF you can get your hands on one!

My mother and sister spent weeks last year trying to find one last year for my father...

Funny thing is, that fugly red one he wore for a couple primetime games is the "official" Belichick sweatshirt! Why the NFL didn't hype a product they already had is beyond me!

I'm a little concerned about this season, though... Bill cut the sleeves off that sweatshirt so he could wear it at camp...

I just checked the pro shop at www.patriots.com and they now have the grey sweats, xl and xxl also. Sweet. I'm ordering one.

And they finally renamed them the Official Belichich sweats.

toledo,ohio 1440 royalton toledo oh 43612

I just checked the pro shop at www.patriots.com and they now have the grey sweats, xl and xxl also. Sweet. I'm ordering one.

And they finally renamed them the Official Belichich sweats.
    Sorry to steal the thread ,but i haven't seen any posts about the redsox from you in a while.hope evrything is ok on your end.HEHEHE
    I drink a great deal.I sleep a little,and i smoke cigar after cigar.That is why i am in two-hundred percent form
    -Winston Churchill

The KC Chiefs! Priest Holmes AND Larry Johnson....wow!

Moo
    "Chicks dig me cuz I rarely wear underwear, and when I do, it's usually something unusual"--Bill Murray, "Stripes"

I'm not so much an "NFL" fan as I'm a "Monday night football at the bar with my friends and some cigars" fan. I tend to not pay much attention to the game, though some of my buddies do. I definately enjoy the company though

Ok, I'll stop pissing on your thread now.

Thread Information