Thread: Another four 1/2 lb special...THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!

Default Another four 1/2 lb special...THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!

Since these four 1/2 lb specials are so damned popular here's another one for you!

You can pick up these four 1/2 lbs for only $22 plus shipping. that's a savings of $4.30 of the regular price of $26.30...this is for the FIRST 10 ONLY!

And Here's the line-up:

African Assassin
    whole beans - dark roast - medium body
    This coffee is a blend of five African beans; Ethiopian, Kenyan, Ugandan, Burundian and Malawi. These beans carry a medium body with a bright acidity and a hearty character that’s pleasingly sharp. So smooth, you won’t even hear them sneaking up on you!
    Regular price $6.45 1/2 lb

Kalossi Knock Out
    whole beans - dark roast - full body
    Similar to aged Sumatran coffee and slightly less acidic. Grown on the island of Celebes (Sumatra), Kalossi Knock Out is one of the world’s finest coffees. This is not a one punch wonder!

Venezuelan Vendetta
    whole beans - dark roast - full body
    The aroma is powerful and intriguing. The dark roast taste is heavy and richer than most in the world, the finish is light with a hint of carmel. Venezuelan beans take no prisoners!

Dark Burundi
    whole beans - dark roast - medium body
    These beans hold a great balance with fruity tones throughout. Less refined than most African's...but that's what I like about them. Super high quality beans always make a big difference
    Regular price $6.95 1/2 lb

If you'd like to get your hands on these wonderful beans all you've got to do is PM me...don't forget to include your address so I can get your beans to you that much faster.

I include an invoice with every invoice which is payable by check or money order...that's easy!

Thanks,
    MrJerry

More of these sets are in stock...come and get 'em!

Thread Information