Thread: Everyday Smokes? Are you loyal or a sampler whore?

1. Default Everyday Smokes? Are you loyal or a sampler whore?

Just wondering how many people are:

"Loyal" to one cigar or brand

vs.

Sampler whores

If you have an everyday smoke, what is it and why do you like it so much? Where do you buy them and for how much?

Ian Hannah

i smoke MC's and camachos lately on a daily basis.

After being a "sampler whore for a month" I settled down and bought a box of quinteros. They are $8 can.....

Blog Entries

I usually buy unbranded torpedos through my wholesaler for my everyday smoke. I get them pretty cheap. Sometimes I'll ask him to switch countries on me for variety. Last month I had a bundle of Dominicans; next month I got a bundle of Hondurans.

I smoke Onyx, CAO Criollo, or Rocky Patel Vintage for my everyday smoke. Not one brand, but I don't really sample much.

Smile Loyalty or Flexibility

La Aroma De Cuba are my everyday smokes, about 30.00 for a box of 20 from Thompsons. But, I do sample a wide variety through Cigar International. Com. I am a member of their Cigar a Month Club. Roughly a dozen top quality smokes for about 24.99.

I am a fan of Rocky Patel Vintage Series and CAO Brands.....

Admitted Sampler whore here....I'm all over the map. some hit's, some misses, but the hits usually outnuber misses 2 to 1.

I am currently a sampler whore, but have found a couple of brands which i may become loyal to later on, it'd be much easier if i had an actual cigar shop near by

Default I seem to go......

back and forth.

I just recently came out of a six month run where I smoked only AF Double Chatea Fuentes in sun grown wrappers.

I'm back to being a whore again! I've found that smoking the same thing every day can get quite boring to the palette. But I'm sure I'll do it again!

I'm a sampler myself but have found to like RyJ reserve maduro and CAO MX2 the best so far. I think I will always be a whore because everytime I start looking around or read about, see something new or have a friend tell me about a cigar I want to try it. Now I'm looking to get a hold of a Rocky Patel made Edge.

I used to be loyal to a couple brands...Grand Habano #3, #5, Cubanidad Naturals, Torano stuff, GPECC's...but now?

I started working in a cigar shop, and since there are a few I havent tried I must try them (know my product and such)...so 5-6 a day for a week and I'm almost through the ones I havent tried before.

so lately I've been a whore, which doesnt bother me in the least.

Rev. Zack

12. Default

use to smoke cuba aliados or puros indios rothchilds exclusively,then when they started to decline (imo) i switched to padron 2000 and 3000 maduros,with the occasional torpedo(PI#2 or perdomo fresh rolled).

Thread Information