Thread: Jack's

Default Jack's

I met up with Baron Porthos last night at Jack's Tobacco in Brookfield, WI. They had a Fuente Cigar Family Toast Across America last night. It was a great time. Baron Porthos also gave me a very nice sampler selection of Toranos for coming up and meeting him. I thought that was very nice of him. We paid $55 and we got an awesome selection of food, and two unrealeased, exclusive cigars by Fuente:

1- Fuente Fuente OpusX Figurado 7" X 48
    1- Diamond Crown Maximus Figurado 7" X 48

The cigars were manufactured for the sole purpose of the toast across america and will never be released. I also, by luck, won the grand prize in the raffle they had. They had a whole bunch of stuff to raffle off, one guy bought a shitload of tickets and won a whole bunch of stuff. Then when they pulled his ticket for the grand prize he said to pull a different one because he had already won a whold bunch. So the pulled my ticket next. I got a Arturo Fuente poster autographed by Carlito Fuente, a whole bunch of Jack's tobacco stuff, and another pair of the unrealeased cigars. It was a great time. I can't wait to go up there again.

Sounds like a good time.

Yeah that sounds cool. Hopefully they will bring their show to Northern New England.

That was a lot of fun. I also walked away with a bottle of scotch. Here the whole time I thought I won the Grand Prize. None of the clothes would fit me.
    Remember to breathe

Thread Information