• All of the above

4 9.30%
  • Corona Gigante is DONE!!

24 55.81%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Corona Gigante: A Reality Check

Blog Entries

Default Corona Gigante: A Reality Check

I'm guessing, with a decent sample size, the percentages get larger as we go down the list.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

2. Default

I thought that said blowJOB! How do I change my answer?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SuperChuck
    I thought that said blowJOB! How do I change my answer?
    Great now I have Sprite all over my screen thanks!

CG, you've only begun to feel the pain....you screwed with the wrong BOTL I'm afraid...but you can always come back here.

bigpoppapuff Guest

where'd that rascal go??.......he seems to have slithered away.....LOL....

Quote Originally Posted by Leebo
    CG, you've only begun to feel the pain....you screwed with the wrong BOTL I'm afraid...but you can always come back here.
    And Amanda is getting s feel for the torch... She THOUGHT she was teaching CC a lesson... Seems the teacher is teaching the student... And Amanda ain't the teacher....

This was easy.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    I'm guessing, with a decent sample size, the percentages get larger as we go down the list.
    Well, I'll be gosh darned, I was right!!

Hey Corona Gigante, how'd you fare on your prediction on how you thought your poll would turn out you stupid bastard?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

9. Default

Hey CG

good job dumb !

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    Well, I'll be gosh darned, I was right!!

Hey Corona Gigante, how'd you fare on your prediction on how you thought your poll would turn out you stupid bastard?
    Hey Bill. Sixty posts in twenty four hours? I'd look into Anger Management Classes if I were you.
    Supreme Leader Voltron
    bending over and reaching for the Crisco

Quote Originally Posted by Corona Gigante
    Hey Bill. Sixty posts in twenty four hours? I'd look into Anger Management Classes if I were you.
    Oh that's the sound, that's the sound of the men, workin' on the chain... gang.

Thought I would sing you an ole spiritual while you dig that hole!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Corona Gigante
    Hmmmmmmm, ZERO posts for you with lots of lurking. I'd look into leaving this place as well as CigarPass for good if I were you.

REALITY CHECK !!!

Last edited by CoventryCat86; 09-27-2005 at 01:35 AM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Hey CG, throwing me into the grinder those few times really helped your vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Shagaroo
    Oh that's the sound, that's the sound of the men, workin' on the chain... gang.

Thought I would sing you an ole spiritual while you dig that hole!

That's classic.

Raisins: + 12 1/2
    Termites: 5.56

Are we almost done here? CG Amanda wants to herf, the rest of us want to talk about cigars.
    Remember to breathe

16. Default Response to CG

I interpret this poll as CG's character itself and how he's been TOWARDS ME, WITHOUT factoring in what has gone on between him and CC.

Since I joined here, CG was a very welcoming guy towards me and responded to any questions I had towards him directly. I don't know him very well, but he's never done me wrong personally.

Personally CG, I think you should listen to ggiese's advice. This guy appears to be very respected here too and is trying to help you out. He's a veteran on these boards and that should be worth listening to. You should take some time away to THINK about this whole incident and find some way for you to make ammends with each other.

Going back and forth with him is useless. He's the type where if you hit him, he's going to hit back 100X harder (and he has). I have a friend like this and he will not stop until the bitter end :). It seems CC will do the same thing.

As a newbie, you can't expect to CALL SOMEONE OUT (in this case, CC) who has been on a board as long as this. This is a battle you're definitely going to lose bud.

One thing I've noticed is that these guys on these boards are good at finding POS users and ending their posting careers pretty early. If CC was so bad and horrible, I think he'd be gone by now. Don't you?

CC has the senority, post history to prove he's a good guy, a LOT of people like this guy, and MOST of the time when he goes off on his posting rampages the guy is right. He states his argument clearly, concisely, but most importantly he brings to the table that he has PROOF to back his statements up.

Maybe he doesn't convey it the 'nice and sweet way' you want, but that his personality...you just have to adjust to it.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but you make a LOT of claims against CC and I don't see the concrete evidence to back it up. Please post the threads where CC was out of line with you and you had reason to call him out. The only thread I saw he was really out of line with you was when he thought you were 'Scotty.' Yeah you did have a right to be pissed off, but he did make ammends with you...leave it be. You can't draw that argument out because it's in the past. If you still had an issue with it, you should have said something and I'm sure he would have made it right.

Ask SuperChuck, he was fed up with all of this bickering and had factual claims to support his anger. CC listened and apologized. See: http://www.cigarsmokers.com/t2202-childishness.html

To me, I think that's what's really hurting you CG and why so many people think negatively of you. You're attacking a veteran without any reasonable justification or concrete evidence. CC proved himself long ago, and you HAVE NOT. You're still new and will have to establish that.

Take some time off this board to figure out what it is you want. You definitely had ggiese (a veteran) to help you out here and I recommend you talk to him if his ear is still open. Guys like him have been around here a while and can continue to show you the ropes.

If CC will LET YOU TALK TO HIM, call him up on the phone (when you're cooled off). It's hard to have a 'real conversation' with posting threads on a forum anyway when things get to this level. I've been in spats with people through e-mail before and once we picked up the phone and were able to talk in 'real time,' it definitely changed the dynamic of things for the BETTER. I mention this option because it sounds like you guys were once friends if I see a post today regarding an OpusX he gifted you.

CC isn't going to let you get away with this, so ignoring him isn't going to do you any bit of justice. Work it out if you can, or you're going to have a pretty miserable time here.

Good luck and thanks for listening.
    Last edited by godfather; 09-27-2005 at 10:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by godfather
    I interpret this poll as CG's character itself and how he's been TOWARDS ME, WITHOUT factoring in what has gone on between him and CC.

Since I joined here, CG was a very welcoming guy towards me and responded to any questions I had towards him directly. I don't know him very well, but he's never done me wrong personally.

Personally CG, I think you should listen to ggiese's advice. This guy appears to be very respected here too and is trying to help you out. He's a veteran on these boards and that should be worth listening to. You should take some time away to THINK about this whole incident and find some way for you to make ammends with each other.

Going back and forth with him is useless. He's the type where if you hit him, he's going to hit back 100X harder (and he has). I have a friend like this and he will not stop until the bitter end :). It seems CC will do the same thing.

As a newbie, you can't expect to CALL SOMEONE OUT (in this case, CC) who has been on a board as long as this. This is a battle you're definitely going to lose bud.

One thing I've noticed is that these guys on these boards are good at finding POS users and ending their posting careers pretty early. If CC was so bad and horrible, I think he'd be gone by now. Don't you?

CC has the senority, post history to prove he's a good guy, a LOT of people like this guy, and MOST of the time when he goes off on his posting rampages the guy is right. He states his argument clearly, concisely, but most importantly he brings to the table that he has PROOF to back his statements up.

Maybe he doesn't convey it the 'nice and sweet way' you want, but that his personality...you just have to adjust to it.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but you make a LOT of claims against CC and I don't see the concrete evidence to back it up. Please post the threads where CC was out of line with you and you had reason to call him out. The only thread I saw he was really out of line with you was when he thought you were 'Scotty.' Yeah you did have a right to be pissed off, but he did make ammends with you...leave it be. You can't draw that argument out because it's in the past. If you still had an issue with it, you should have said something and I'm sure he would have made it right.

Ask SuperChuck, he was fed up with all of this bickering and had factual claims to support his anger. CC listened and apologized. See: http://www.cigarsmokers.com/t2202-childishness.html

To me, I think that's what's really hurting you CG and why so many people think negatively of you. You're attacking a veteran without any reasonable justification or concrete evidence. CC proved himself long ago, and you HAVE NOT. You're still new and will have to establish that.

Take some time off this board to figure out what it is you want. You definitely had ggiese (a veteran) to help you out here and I recommend you talk to him if his ear is still open. Guys like him have been around here a while and can continue to show you the ropes.

If CC will LET YOU TALK TO HIM, call him up on the phone (when you're cooled off). It's hard to have a 'real conversation' with posting threads on a forum anyway when things get to this level. I've been in spats with people through e-mail before and once we picked up the phone and were able to talk in 'real time,' it definitely changed the dynamic of things for the BETTER. I mention this option because it sounds like you guys were once friends if I see a post today regarding an OpusX he gifted you.

CC isn't going to let you get away with this, so ignoring him isn't going to do you any bit of justice. Work it out if you can, or you're going to have a pretty miserable time here.

Good luck and thanks for listening.
    well said

bigpoppapuff Guest

CG's response to all of this has,no doubt,rolled under the table...

right next to the cigar band
    Remember to breathe

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Porthos
    right next to the cigar band

Thread Information