3 6.98%
  • All of the above

4 9.30%
  • Corona Gigante is DONE!!

24 55.81%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Corona Gigante: A Reality Check

1. Exclamation I Want this Guy Banned

You know CG, I really tried to give you the benefit of the doubt here hoping you'd clean your act up, but I now see that it's NOT going to happen and it's TOO LATE.

I think what did me in on what a truely low-life, dishonest, and cheating scumbag you really were was from this post from Hugh:

LINK: http://www.cigarsmokers.com/showthre...1&page=2&pp=20

Pack up your stuff, in my opinion you're DONE. I can't imagine anyone being able to walk away after read the above post.

Your dishonesty is truley disgusting. How dare you try to pass off a FAKE cigar in an auction to anyone who reads your disgraceful post. What does it tell me? You were willing to screw over any and EVERYONE on these forums.

From here on out, I'm not going to believe a single thing that comes out of your mouth and I hope no one else does either.

As far as I'm concerned you should be BANNED too.

There is NO reason for you to POST here any more and your lying and cheating persona didn't get a hoot about ANY of us. If YOU DID, you would NOT have placed that fake into the auction.

Blog Entries

WOW corona gigante, you're falling further down your rat hole than I could have ever imagined

Things are getting pretty bad for you when people OTHER THAN ME makes posts like this regarding you.

You do NOTHING to help your situation, you just keep digging and digging and digging........
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

toledo,ohio 1440 royalton toledo oh 43612

I was going to vote ,but how about a little annoying as a choice.He's not that bad ,sorry if i'm not jumping on the cat bandwagon ,but i've always been a dog fan
    I drink a great deal.I sleep a little,and i smoke cigar after cigar.That is why i am in two-hundred percent form
    -Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by superman78
    I was going to vote ,but how about a little annoying as a choice.He's not that bad ,sorry if i'm not jumping on the cat bandwagon ,but i've always been a dog fan
    Holy crap somebody who can think for themselves. Somebody call the thought police

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by joshua
    Holy crap somebody who can think for themselves. Somebody call the thought police

Face it joshua, corona gigante has acted like a real asshole lately. It's no wonder a large percentage of the board agrees that they don't want to have anything to do with him.....
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Thread Information