Thread: Gurkha boer cigars

Default Gurkha boer cigars

i've been trying to find info on these cigars and can't seem to find enough information on them. so far all i've been able to find is at cigarinternational.com. but i don't know if they only come in one size style. the cigar i have seems to be the one listed (at 6.5" with a ring gauge of 54) but i'm not sure and i would like feedback on if it is correct. thanks
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
    and I'm not sure about the former." -
    Albert Einstein

some where on the board they were discussed a month or two ago. From what I remember they seemed to be a cigar made ONLY for CI and, consequently, C-bid.

ok, then that's probably the size i got too.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
    and I'm not sure about the former." -
    Albert Einstein

Default Mithril....

I beleive it was Ggiese and I that were commenting on Boers.

When I saw them on CBid I was interested since I am somewhat of a Cameroon fan although not as much as I used to be.

Both Ggiese and I got some from CBid / CInter.

I found the same info and by what I have seen it's obvious that this cigar is made only for CBid / CInter since that is the only place you can get them.

They taste fine. If you like a mild to medium body Cameroon you'll like them. Let them rest a while in the humi before smoking them as I have found that CBid / CInter ships wet (as do most others anyway).

I would recommend using CBid to pay the absolute lowest $$$ for any Gurkha product. Hansotia makes a good cigar.....er......Torano makes many of them......but they aren't worth full MSRP IMHO.

I second that statement about CI shipping wet. I smoked one of the RP Sun Growns i got from them without letting it sit for a week or two and the wrapper was bursting. Cigar was too damn good to waste it so I kept smoking but that was some extreme cracking right down the middle of the wrapper after I lit it. It was minor before lighting but afterwards it busted open like crazy.

Thread Information