Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where do you smoke?

Question Where do you smoke?

Recently I moved from a 3 bedroom to a 4 bedroom home and claimed one of the off bedrooms as my smoking room. I store my humidors and odd lot cigars in the closet. I do raise the window a bit, close off most of the a/c floor vent and turn on the ceiling fan. After a few weeks of smoking and listing to some CCRor AC/DC in "my room" my family has not smelled any cigar smoke. They all argee that the room does have a very sweet tobbacco smell and not unpleasent to their noses.
    So, where do y'all smoke? I got tired of going outside to smoke a sitck. I still go out on nice mornings and evenings but man having a room just for it rocks.

Just moved into a new house. The fellow who owned it before my lined the garage with pine bead board, put in a celling fan, a vent fan in the top right peak and a wood stove.

That's my new smoking room.

I spoke with one of my new Neighbors the otherday and turns out the guy was a cigar smoker also and enjoyed having friends over for drinks.

He lived to the ripe old age of 94,

So pour another and light up, for life.

Whenever possible, I smoke outdoors on my deck.

On rainy days or colder months I smoke indoors, usually in the living room near the room-sized HEPA/charcoal air purifier I bought. It's not the smell that concerns me or my wife; I just don't want to have to paint ceilings or wash windows more than necessary....
    "There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar. " -Prince Sined Yar Maharg

Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan
    He lived to the ripe old age of 94,

So pour another and light up, for life.
    I did a post on my weblog about the longevity of cigar smokers.
    Seems like the NET health risks are pretty minimal.
    "There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar. " -Prince Sined Yar Maharg

well usually i go outside to my firepit for a smoke, but i'm moving to a mobile home soon and i won't be able to smoke that often. i do have a little shed in the back that i can hide out in though. hmm... it shall be my smoking shanty.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
    and I'm not sure about the former." -
    Albert Einstein

Blog Entries

I smoke in my car or in my finished basement.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

Front porch, Cigar shops, or lastly were GCN2 and I meet to have a good smoke and company.

at the golf course, the bar or sitting outside with some wine or beer and a book.

well i live on campus... no smoking allowed in the buildings... so i usually smoke in a nice shady spot under one of the trees and read a book....

or when i'm out at the bars i'll usually light one up if were going to be there for a lil while.
    -=JStrider=-
    ~a woman is only a woman, but a good cigar is a smoke. -- Rudyard Kipling

~Clatto Verata Nicto

Living room or out on the porch

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JStrider
    well i live on campus... no smoking allowed in the buildings...
    I don't think I would have made it through most of my undergrad career without smoking in the dorms!

I smoke in the car a lot (I have about an hour drive out to football practices).

I also have an old converted porch I use for smoking...

If the weather's nice, I'll walk down to the water on a weekend morning...

Out on the Patio or hot tub with a book during the day. In the hot tub with my wife at the end of the day with a couple of cold ones or a glass of scotch.
    In the van on road trips or watching my sons at football practice.
    My favorite place is Jacks Tobacco with SOTL/BOTL.
    Remember to breathe

13. Default

I enjoy having sex with my wife more than I love cigars. I smoke outdoors.
    Do draft dodgers have reunions? And if so what do they talk about?
    Doc

Quote Originally Posted by Devil Doc
    I know how that goes.

I usually smoke on the back porch or in the garage. I enjoy smoking in the garage while working on things. I get bored just sitting there smoking by myself. There is always things to be done in the garage!!

15. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jonsey5484
    I get bored just sitting there smoking by myself. There is always things to be done in the garage!!
    Yeah, I usually take the paper (usually Patriots Football Weekly) and/or my laptop out to the smoking porch with me. Then I can feel like I'm accomplishing SOMETHING...

I have a smoking/computer room. Also go out back pretty offen. Pretty much anywhere except a car.

Quote Originally Posted by Devil Doc
    Me too
    Remember to breathe

When I come home from school, it's always during the night, which is relaxing. So figured since a few of you smoke in the cars I'd give it a try tonight. Turned out good, I always figured I'd drop ashes all over myself.

Either in my backyard, In my garage, or at my computer.
    With glasses high, we raised a cry - freedom had arrived

Everywhere. Except when I'm stuck shopping. Goddamn stores don't allow it! But, seeing as those are the only public places I frequent that do not allow smoking, I smoke everywhere!

Raisins: + 12 1/2
    Termites: 5.56

Thread Information