Thread: Best (Lowest) Prices on Internet?

Default Best (Lowest) Prices on Internet?

There are so many places to buy cigars and naturally it's fairly straight forward to compare prices of brand names but I wonder if anyone can recommend a place that has consistently lowest prices?
    Last edited by riverbendbill; 09-26-2005 at 09:25 PM. Reason: spelling

bigpoppapuff Guest

Quote Originally Posted by riverbendbill
    There are so many places to buy cigars and naturally it's fairly straight forward to compare prices of brand names but I wonder if anyone can recommend a place that has consistently lowest prices?

rockyscigars.......very good...he usually is among the lowest in prices and actually has cigars in stock

I've been using famous-smoke.com
    Some good deals, especially in their auctions.
    "There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar. " -Prince Sined Yar Maharg

Atlantic Cigar

They have the best prices that I have found on some cigars (box of Partagas Black for $62 )

Using the search found this thread http://www.cigarsmokers.com/t868-onl...-shopping.html
    N.O.L.A.

bigpoppapuff Guest

there's one big problem with atlantic...the industry doesn't like him and they ship him sparsely.....many times he doesn't have advertised cigars in stock...

I'd say cbid but if you go there you will end up in debt from all the "savings"

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff
    there's one big problem with atlantic...the industry doesn't like him and they ship him sparsely.....many times he doesn't have advertised cigars in stock...
    Really? Snap... I just ordered a box of Partagas Black Bravos. I hope he has it in stock such a good price.
    N.O.L.A.

seriouscigars.com

Quote Originally Posted by riverbendbill
    Try this site, I did and no one had my cigars for less except this site: www.niceashcigars.com

bigpoppapuff Guest

nice ash is another who doesn't get shipped by everyone...and he's an account of mine...

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff
    why is that?

Thanks for the info I will remember that next time I go to order from them but they sent me the USPS tracking stuff today so I'm all set.
    N.O.L.A.

Default Thanks All

Thanks to all of you for the good advice. I have a JR near me and enjoy going there in person. With my limited budget I've limited my bundle/box purchases to JR Alternatives and have been experimenting with Brand names individually, creating a wish list to get from whoever has the best prices. Thanks again. Bill

I am new to the hobby and wanted to know where I can find good and inexpensive daily smokes. Also is Thompson Cigars a real NO-NO to shop at. For som reason I was under the impression that thier house brands were not worth the money.
    J. Brooks
    jb1026@gmail.com

Live as if you would die tomorrow, Learn as though you would live forever.

bigpoppapuff Guest

Quote Originally Posted by JBrooks
    I am new to the hobby and wanted to know where I can find good and inexpensive daily smokes. Also is Thompson Cigars a real NO-NO to shop at. For som reason I was under the impression that thier house brands were not worth the money.

start milder....work your way up the fuller-flavor/strength .......start with baccarat,helix,occidental.........don't be intimidated by others.......try cigars from each of the regions,dom rep,honduras,nicaragua.........there will be differences...decide what YOU like....

.......try rockyscigars.com or caminoviejo.com

Check out more sites than you think you should. Prices vary widely. There is not one site that has the best price on everything. BOTL around here will trade, sell PIF and help you out any way they can.

As far as THompson goes the seconds from top producers are better than most of the house brands without much price difference. But the experience is far better with the better cigar. Also in your search you may come across an awesome deal and get some top notch smokes for value prices. Like they say you only have so much time why waste it on an inferior cigar.
    Remember to breathe

I've purchased from a few places now, and JR seems to have nice prices on everyday smokes (premium also). They don't seem to have a large variety of five packs, although what they do have seems reasonalby priced.

Cigars International has a huge array of fivers and samplers, and their prices seem decent.

Cbid is just fun. I've found it a great price to try something I may or may not like for under retail.

All three of these places have given me excellent service. Plus it's fun to shop and compare. I finally get it how my old lady can spend hours looking for something.

Enjoy,
    Moo
    "Chicks dig me cuz I rarely wear underwear, and when I do, it's usually something unusual"--Bill Murray, "Stripes"

Thread Information