Thread: Banning Policy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Votes from people with less than 100 posts should not count. If they do count, just about anyone could "stack" the ballot box in their favor by signing up people who have little or no real interest in this site.

BUT, if you'll allow people with less than 100 post to vote, I can play that game too!!!!

(HINT: fpdoc would have been banned PERMANENTLY, if ya catch my drift )
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

Billy... Come on, it wouldn't take you more then an hour or two tops to post a hundred posts and become a senior member...

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hex1848
    Billy... Come on, it wouldn't take you more then an hour or two tops to post a hundred posts and become a senior member...

LMAO!!

Never mind that, do you know how many people are already members here with less than 100 posts that if I brought something like a banning poll to their attention would come over here and vote?

Good thing I didn't feel strongly enough about it to let them know........

If fpdoc comes back here and continues with his BS, he just may find out and his ban will be permanent

Not a risk I'd take if I were him
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    LMAO!!

Never mind that, do you know how many people are already members here with less than 100 posts that if I brought something like a banning poll to their attention would come over here and vote?

Good thing I didn't feel strongly enough about it to let them know........

If fpdoc comes back here and continues with his BS, he just may find out and his ban will be permanent

Not a risk I'd take if I were him

Here're more ignorance on the part of doc... If the "crew" came over here, he wouldn't even know which way was up... I think he'd be shocked at how many people REALLY like CC

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese

Here're more ignorance on the part of doc... If the "crew" came over here, he wouldn't even know which way was up... I think he'd be shocked at how many people REALLY like CC
    Oh man, I'd love to see that. Hmm, maybe CC should have my screen name. With your made statements George, sounds like he's the godfather...

Doc would be cowering like a little baby and wouldn't KNOW what hit him. Personally, I'd like to see SamClemmons show him the ropes... That guy can say things in two words compared to what it'd take most people to say in several sentences.
    Last edited by godfather; 11-30-2005 at 12:32 AM.

LOL That would make some good reading.

Quote Originally Posted by godfather
    Oh man, I'd love to see that. Hmm, maybe CC should have my screen name. With your made statements George, sounds like he's the godfather...

Doc would be cowering like a little baby and wouldn't KNOW what hit him. Personally, I'd like to see SamClemmons show him the ropes... That guy can say things in two words compared to what it'd take most people to say in several sentences.
    N.O.L.A.

Thread Information