Thread: Banning Policy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by thepyrofish
    This is the only board where I would get a say in a banning...
    NOT SO FAST THERE!!!

A few of us got together and requested that Hex move the threshold for "Senior Member" up from 100 to 500.

Looks like ya better get posting there pyro

-----

-----

-----

-----

j/k pyro This is a great idea that Hex has suggested and it should work out just fine.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Meh, I've been called a post whore before(not here though). Maybe I'll have to start tearing into poor defenceless n00bs like you do to get my postcount up

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by thepyrofish
    Meh, I've been called a post whore before(not here though). Maybe I'll have to start tearing into poor defenceless n00bs like you do to get my postcount up
    Oh yes, just ask corona gigante, that's ALL I ever do around here. You know me, I never do cigar reviews or trades or box passes or offer advice or help, all I do is bully new members. He's a pretty smart guy ya know
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Sounds good to me, although a week sounds a little short, and three months sounds little long. Who knows, one day I may get to vote in my own banning

Default 500?????!!!!!! 500???!!!!!!!

OMG!

It'll take me another year!

Jeez.....call me "junior"!

is there any policy on repeat offenders who are let back in after the 30 day suspention and are up for another banning poll? i mean will the choices stay the same or will the tempory ban be bumped up a little? you know to be more of a kick in the ass and not a slap on the wrist.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
    and I'm not sure about the former." -
    Albert Einstein

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mithril
    is there any policy on repeat offenders who are let back in after the 30 day suspention and are up for another banning poll? i mean will the choices stay the same or will the tempory ban be bumped up a little? you know to be more of a kick in the ass and not a slap on the wrist.
    We'll all know next month because the odds of corona gigante being just as big of an asshole when (and if he comes back) are so high that we'll all be voting again before you can say "HEY, I'm running an auction!!"
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Thread Information