Thread: Heartfelt beads Tube

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I emailed Heartfelf and the reply was that you can pour small amounts of water diretly on the tube, through the end by taking the cap off, or put the tube next to a bowl of distilled water and let the tube absorb the vapor. I just ordered a Savoy humidor, so I think I'll go ahead and prep the humidor by wetting the wood and placing a bowl of distilled water in the humidor and let it sit for a few days, then add the tube in the humidor and let it absorb what is left of the bowl containing distilled water. I'll post results if anyone is interested.

I purchased the aluminum rectangular humidification container with the beads in it. Comes with a velcro square to attach to the side of your humi and a syringe to fill it. Has worked pretty well!

If you were to use a large 65% tube in a small humidor, would the humidity still stay the same? Would this mean you just wouldnt have to recharge it so often?
    With glasses high, we raised a cry - freedom had arrived

Quote Originally Posted by Yeagermeister
    If you were to use a large 65% tube in a small humidor, would the humidity still stay the same? Would this mean you just wouldnt have to recharge it so often?
    Exactly.
    You can't use too many beads.
    "There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar. " -Prince Sined Yar Maharg

If I remember correctly, I asked Heartfelt about what size I needed....medium is up to 50 cigars, large is for more than 50. I went with the medium because I ordered the small humidor. Maybe in time I'll need the upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by cls515
    If I remember correctly, I asked Heartfelt about what size I needed....medium is up to 50 cigars, large is for more than 50. I went with the medium because I ordered the small humidor. Maybe in time I'll need the upgrade.

Since its only a few dollars extra, I figure ill invest in the large size - then there will be no issue if I ever decide to upgrade my humi
    With glasses high, we raised a cry - freedom had arrived

Thread Information