Thread: Mr Bundles Weekly Special 09/26/05 until 10/02/05

Default Mr Bundles Weekly Special 09/26/05 until 10/02/05

Mr. Bundles Weekly Special 09/25/05 until 10/02/06

Military members wishing to take advantage of this special will be billed shipping.

Order on line http://www.mrbundles.com phone toll free 866.672.8635, fax 804.346.8658 or email mrbundles@mrbundles.com

Minimum merchandise purchase for credit card processing is $15.00 or use Electronic Check processing for any amount.

Orders over $100 will receive a FREE Z-PLUS LIGHTER INSERT

Orders over $175 will receive a FREE STINKY CIGAR ASH TRAY

Orders over $250 will receive a FREE XIKAR TORCH LIGHTER

This week what we have here is a Weekly Special, Special. Alec Bradley Cigars, United Tobacco EO Brands and Mr. Bundles are joining forces to raise money for the victims of Hurricane Katrina. Our donations will only go to organizations utilizing these funds for direct aid to those most affected. No administrative costs will be spent from these monies collected. I am working through the Tuckahoe Presbyterian Church which is affiliated with a Presbyterian Church in New Orleans. Alan Ruben is working with another agency and Untied EO Brands another church. Here is how this will work from my Weekly Special. For every purchase made according to the listed special I will donate $5.00 (Five) dollars per deal, first box or first bundle in the name of the purchaser to my organization. For every box of Medalist purchased Alec Bradley Cigars will donate 10% of its gross sales for a period of approximately 30 days. Although the specials may change this offer will stand for, Mr. Bundles until October 15, 2005; please help the unfortunate victims of Hurricane Katrina through your purchases.

Special #1 FIVE PACK FRENZY Purchase ANY 5 Five Packs from the Mr. Bundle’s website and select a Sixth 5 Pack FREE (of equal or lesser value) all lines apply. (Please make your selections on line for all six 5 packs and adjustments will be made in the office) Shipping for this special is only $3.85 Military Personnel may take advantage of this special with no shipping charges. PLUS DOUBLE BONUS POINTS

Special #2 Cuba’s Famous Brands save $5.00 per bundle and receive DOUBLE BONUS POINTS. Check the site there are several new listings for this brand.

Special #3 Cubanidad on Sale First price is Natural second price is Maduro PLUS DOUBLE BONUS POINTS
    Cubanita $26.95…$28.95 Corona $29.95…$30.95
    Robusto $29.95…$30.95 Toro $29.95…$30.95
    Churchill $31.95…$33.95 Torpedo $33.95...$35.95

Special #4 Medalist by Alec Bradley Mr. Bundles is now carrying this new line made in Nestor Placencia’s factory Blended for the experienced cigar smoker packaged in dress boxes of 10 cigars Robusto 5x52 $36.95, Gordo 6x54 $40.95, Cuban Belicoso 5.5x52 $37.95, Churchill 7x50 $42.95 PLUS RECEIVE TWO MEDALIST CIGARS FREE (our choice) BONUS POINTS APPLY

Special #5 REO by United EO Brands Save $5.00 per box and receive FIVE FREE CIGARS (our choice) The inventory I have is now over 90 days old and ready to be smoked and we are including this brand in our Weekly Special Cedar Boxes of 20 cigars
    Corona 4.5x44 $71.95, Robusto 5x52 $82.95, Chairman 6x58 $97.95, Torpedo 5.25x54 $92.95 BONUS POINTS APPLY

Special #6 Casa Torano Limited Edition Humidor with 40 Limited Edition Casa Torano Presidente cigars (8x48). I have two only and don’t know if more are available. This is not listed on the site so you will need to call in 866.672.8635 Price $350 plus shipping

Special #7 Trilogy by Alec Bradley Save $10.00, this is the new round shape edition of Trilogy in the all new packaging. I’m told no changes have been made to the blends but in my opinion they smoke better then the old triangle shaped cigars. Purchase any box of Cameroon, Corojo or Maduro and receive 5 Free Triangle Trilogy cigars (our choice) FREE (for comparison)
    Robusto $51.95, Churchill $54.95, Torpedo $58.95

Special #8 Havana Sun Grown by Alec Bradley This is one of my best selling boxed cigars. Smooth with lots of taste, flavor and smoke and still made by H. Kelner. Cedar boxes of 20 cigars on Sale take $10.00 off p/box and get 5 additional cigar FREE, (our choice)
    Corona $59.95, Robusto $60.95, Toro $62.95, Churchill $67.95, Torpedo $70.95

Special #9 Oliva Grand Maduro rich Maduro taste in a box pressed cigar. Hand made long filler Nicaraguan tobacco produces this medium to full body cigar. Boxes of 24 cigars on Sale take $10.00 off regular price on select sizes. BONUS POINTS APPLY
    Robusto $53.95, Belicoso $58.95, Perfecto $67.95, Torpedo $63.95

Special #10 Flor de Oliva Corojo Bundles Save $5.00 on Robusto, Toro, Churchill and Torpedo on Sale $34.95 per bundle.

Special #11 Flor de Oliva 10th Anniversary Sumatra Save $5.00 this week
    Robusto $44.95, Toro $48.95, Churchill and Torpedo $51.95

Special #12 Flor de Oliva Giants for those of you who love those huge ring gauges bundles of 8 cigars
    5x60 $16.95, 8x66 20.95

Special #13 Habanos Puros Limited Reserve this is the all long filler edition of the Habanos Puros Line. Rich in taste and very well constructed offered in bundles of 25 cigars. The Natural is a mild to light medium cigar and the Maduro is much fuller in strength and flavor. This line should have been a boxed line but was originally intended for store display boxes containing 125 cigars. Save $10.00 per bundle on both Natural or Maduro
    Corona $49.95, Robusto $53.95, Toro $55.95, Churchill $58.95, Torpedo $58.95

Special #14 Spirit of Cuba Natural, Habano, Corojo Robusto $24.95, Churchill $26.95

Special #15 Pipe Guardian Armor protection for you valuable pipes and accessories this unit will also carry along cigars (photo in the special section) Selling on Ebay for $79.95 on special for $65.00 Original Retail on this fabulous Pipe Case was $149.95 Bonus Reward Points will be awarded but cannot be used to purchase this item.
    Mike "uncle mikey" Banks
    http://www.mrbundles.com
    mrbundles@mrbundles.com

Blog Entries

Welcome to CigarSmokers Uncle Mikey

I had the pleasure of meeting Uncle Mikey at his shop in Richmond, VA last week. He brews a mean pot of coffee and we had a great time shooting the breeze for the better part of the day. Uncle Mikey is a great guy and has some great deals on cigars so don't overlook MrBundles when you doing your online shopping.

If you're ever in the Richmond area, be sure to stop in and see him, you won't be disappointed.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    Welcome to CigarSmokers Uncle Mikey

I had the pleasure of meeting Uncle Mikey at his shop in Richmond, VA last week. He brews a mean pot of coffee and we had a great time shooting the breeze for the better part of the day. Uncle Mikey is a great guy and has some great deals on cigars so don't overlook MrBundles when you doing your online shopping.

If you're ever in the Richmond area, be sure to stop in and see him, you won't be disappointed.
    Thanks for the warm welcome. Don't wait a year to stop by again. LOL Coffe is always on. mb
    Mike "uncle mikey" Banks
    http://www.mrbundles.com
    mrbundles@mrbundles.com

Thread Information