Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Opus X Forbidden X + 1: Raffle to benefit the American Red Cross

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mazeman
    Corona,
    Since it doesn't look like anyone's gonna contribute money, can I have the cigars?
    Sorta like the "Free Cigars" thread, but I don't have to repay anyone?
    You already got some OpusX's and outbid me, I get first dibs!

Blog Entries

Let's see here, corona gigante posts this auction on three CigarBoards:

Here
    CigarPass
    ClubStogie

What a coincidence, the only three cigar boards I've been active on lately (well except for CigarSnobs). LOL he didn't try this $hit on CigarSnobs because he KNEW he'd be run off in a minute with this BS

He makes it confusing and crazy enough to KNOW he'll invoke some kind of reaction from me (this guy may be a jerkoff but he's not stupid) so he can point the finger at me and say "YOU MEAN BULLY" and get my one or two other critics here to support his trolling (joshua was too stupid to see this and decided to insert himself in the middle, what a dork ). corona gigante, your little games are actually quite amusing and the more you keep them up, the more fun we'll have with you

Kinda makes ya wonder why he even started this auction in the first place
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    No surprise here. joshua you've been pretty much a piece of shit since you got here (backing Scotty , etc.). Your bullshit lies and accusations aren't necessary here so STFU and mind your own business. It's been clear from the start that you don't like me and you're back to your usual shit of trolling and causing trouble. You got a problem with me then go start a thread about it in the "politics" forum and see what happens. Oh wait a minute, you KNOW what will happen, you'll be talking to yourself with back up from asshats like corona gigante and you'll make a complete ass out of yourself once again.
    Just so you know, I never meant to back Scotty. I was just annoyed that you would chase him around the forum and fuck up every thread he posted in by doing off topic taunts and then everyone starts posting image macros. To somebody who just joined, that was really annoying and looked pretty childish. But, before getting to know me you ASSumed I was taking sides.

Instead of being a man and keeping your personal vendettas in the politics forum where they belong, you go and bring them up here. I don't know what "bullshit lies" you are talking about, I just know what I have seen.

A guy goes to make some money for charity by using cigars and a reason to donate and you can't even let him do that without having some gripe with it.

If I have a "bad history" just because I thought you should keep your fued with scotty out of forums where people are having actual discussions, I think that is just plain stupid. I think your reply to me bringing up the fact that you can't keep an arguement between you and a person instead of being a drama queen about it speaks volumes. I come back here to participate in the cigar discussions, but if you decide that my history is so bad and I am such a bad human being that I don't belong on this forum then go ahead and do the same shit and try and oust me. I think you are a big baby who can't take anyone not agreeing with them and wont be a man and change his behavior. If you want to prove me wrong and burry the hatchet instead of holding a grudge then perahps something good can come out of this forum. At this rate however it seems as though you will always find a new target and your buddy ggeise will be there to back you no matter what, and because you are FOGs a group of other people will blindly join in like sheep instead of trying to understand why someone feels how they feel.

So the balls in your court man, do you want to call me some more names and claim that I am such a nuisance to this forum or are you going to actually reply to these concerns? Are you going to tell me to "STFU" and post some more smileys and comments about scotty or try and welcome people or continue to have beef with anyone who doesn't have the same views as you?

EDIT: I like how 8 people are viewing the politics forum but only 3 are viewing the cigar forum
    Last edited by joshua; 09-28-2005 at 01:54 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by joshua
    Just so you know, I never meant to back Scotty. I was just annoyed that you would chase him around the forum and fuck up every thread he posted in by doing off topic taunts and then everyone starts posting image macros. To somebody who just joined, that was really annoying and looked pretty childish. But, before getting to know me you ASSumed I was taking sides.

Instead of being a man and keeping your personal vendettas in the politics forum where they belong, you go and bring them up here. I don't know what "bullshit lies" you are talking about, I just know what I have seen.

A guy goes to make some money for charity by using cigars and a reason to donate and you can't even let him do that without having some gripe with it.

If I have a "bad history" just because I thought you should keep your fued with scotty out of forums where people are having actual discussions, I think that is just plain stupid. I think your reply to me bringing up the fact that you can't keep an arguement between you and a person instead of being a drama queen about it speaks volumes. I come back here to participate in the cigar discussions, but if you decide that my history is so bad and I am such a bad human being that I don't belong on this forum then go ahead and do the same shit and try and oust me. I think you are a big baby who can't take anyone not agreeing with them and wont be a man and change his behavior. If you want to prove me wrong and burry the hatchet instead of holding a grudge then perahps something good can come out of this forum. At this rate however it seems as though you will always find a new target and your buddy ggeise will be there to back you no matter what, and because you are FOGs a group of other people will blindly join in like sheep instead of trying to understand why someone feels how they feel.

So the balls in your court man, do you want to call me some more names and claim that I am such a nuisance to this forum or are you going to actually reply to these concerns? Are you going to tell me to "STFU" and post some more smileys and comments about scotty or try and welcome people or continue to have beef with anyone who doesn't have the same views as you?
    You lie and exaggerate joshua, it's as simple as that. I highlighted you lies in the post where I quote you IN BOLD where you lied, Let's recap:

Why do you have to take your personal vendettas against people into every thread they post in any forum
    That's a LIE joshua, pure and simple..

You don't have to treat the forum like the wild west and try to round up a posse and force somebody out by being a nuisance in every thread they post.
    This is also a lie. Can you provide ANY proof or evidence that I "round up a posse"? Just because 37 out of 39 people agree with me and you and corona gigante do not, you start with your crying, whining and lies. You make an ass out of yourself when you do this and you're too stupid to see it.

Oh and here's a funny one joshua:
    Is it that hard to keep the arguements in the poltics forum?
    If you're so concerned about it, then why don't YOU start a thread about this in the politics forum like I already told you.

Just STFU joshua, you're making a complete ass out of yourself, you're a nuisance to this forum.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 09-28-2005 at 02:00 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blah blah blah, you post more drama queen crap on this forum than cigar posts.

I go on club stogie and check your post history and I see you chasing CG around (the guy you originally pegged as scotty)

I don't care if anyone is behind me or not, I just want you to know that you have some major issues and any time someone points any of your faults out you attack them instead of adressing it. You are the one that has to live with being this way not me, so I'm not going to argue it with you as much as you would like that.

peace

I suggest you all take a look at this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karpman_drama_triangle

and remember, you can step out of the triangle at any time.
    Last edited by allanf; 09-28-2005 at 02:09 PM. Reason: better link.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by allanf
    I suggest you all take a look at this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karpman_drama_triangle

and remember, you can step out of the triangle at any time.
    LOL, that's funny! HEY, I got an idea, when we want to play drama triangle, USE THE PROPER COLOR WHEN YOU MAKE YOUE POST

When I'm the dickhead persecutor, I'll use red when Joshua wants to play rescuer he can use blue.

This has the potential to be lots of fun. THEN we can argue over when rescuer changes to victim or persecutor or whatever.

Ya know what's funny? My "critics" will tell you I'm ALWAYS starting the "triangle" but people like corona gigante, joshua and aBANNEDa (new name for amanda) never seem to step OUT of the triangle themselves.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 09-28-2005 at 03:04 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

8. Default To Joshua

Josh,

As pointed out, this is a member moderated community and the majority is ruling in favor of CC right now.

The best advice I can provide is to (if CC is really bothering you THAT much):

- Click on 'User CP'
    - Go to Buddy/Ignore Lists and ignore CC if you like.

The feature is there for a reason and you may want to take advantage of it if you don't want to listen to 'CC' as you've stated.

Blog Entries

Blah blah blah, you post more drama queen crap on this forum than cigar posts.

I go on club stogie and check your post history and I see you chasing CG around (the guy you originally pegged as scotty)

I don't care if anyone is behind me or not, I just want you to know that you have some major issues and any time someone points any of your faults out you attack them instead of adressing it. You are the one that has to live with being this way not me, so I'm not going to argue it with you as much as you would like that.

peace
    On the other hand joshua, you rarely ever address anything that's ever pointed out to you as you have completely avoided it when I called you a liar. You stating that I "have major issues" is bullshit and you know it. Who the hell are you to say that? You're a typical 60 day wonder who has his head up his ass.

Oh this is too funny:
    so I'm not going to argue it with you
    Well then WTF was this last post of yours all about?

You posted:
    take your personal vendettas against people into every thread they post in any forum
    then lie by saying I'm "chasing cg around" I'm not chasing him around, he posted his stupid auction over there and I commented on it. I did not flame him or call him names or persecute him unlike how you're acting here which is to flame and throw groundless attacks at me.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

10. Default

No Mazeman, he's not getting a break. This guy is an arrogant asshole who know's his reputation is in the $hitter around here so he's trying to run this stupid auction in an attempt to fix it.

It ain't working......

The INTENT (not the result) may APPEAR to be honorable, but it's not. Actually the intent is probably the furthest thing from honorable there ever was since the intent is a lame attempt at making himself look honorable or whatever.

This guy is a POS pure and simple.

Awwwwwwwww, corona gigante, wassa matter, ya feelin' "bullied" again?

LMFAO!!!!
    OK, we’re back to politics now.

CC, I caught you bullying a college student half your age and I called you on it. Five days later you're still squealing like a hysterical little sissy.

Butch up, dude.

If not for the sake of your own self-respect, at least for your buddies who closed ranks behind you. Believe me, that does them a lot more credit than it does you. Even your best friends must be suppressing an urge to shuffle their feet and roll their eyes by now.
    Supreme Leader Voltron
    bending over and reaching for the Crisco

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by godfather
    Josh,

As pointed out, this is a member moderated community and the majority is ruling in favor of CC right now.

The best advice I can provide is to (if CC is really bothering you THAT much):

- Click on 'User CP'
    - Go to Buddy/Ignore Lists and ignore CC if you like.

The feature is there for a reason and you may want to take advantage of it if you don't want to listen to 'CC' as you've stated.
    Godfather has a very good point joshua, if you don't like my posts then ignore me.

Let's play Drama Triangle, I'm the "persecutor" so I'll post in RED:

The problem with trouble makers like you, corona gigante, scotty, abanneda, etc. is that YOU SEEM TO HAVE SOME BURNING DESIRE TO "TEACH ME A LESSON" OR "PUT ME IN MY PLACE" Yes when I have "problems" with scammers, blowhards, troublemakers and 60 day wonders who think they friggin' know everything, I'm going to say something. If you don't like what I say, then ignore me. But no, you can't just resist the urge to joust with windmills

As allenf said joshua, you can step out of the triangle anytime BUT if you're gonna play, use blue, red or green. C'mon it'll be fun!!!
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

bigpoppapuff Guest

"butch up,dude"....

.....you just don't get it, nicky.....CC is correct...you're nothing more than a 60 day wonder....when you're gone..and it will be soon,we'll be hard-pressed to remember you.

amanda...gone
    you're on-deck.."dude"...

Man this is some good stuff...

Get em CC...
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't.

Godfather makes a good point here Joshua. Use the ignore button if it really bothers you (sounds like you'd rather try and prove a point though).

Now, as for any insinuation of people on the boards being sheep and just jumping on the bandwagon blindly, I suggest that you stop insulting the MAJORITY of this board. We're not sheep joshua. Have you ever traded with Ggiese or CC, have you ever met up with either one of them? Well, I have, and so have many, many, many others. There are very few out there as generous as FOGs like them.

These guys save us from the many ass-hole moochers in the world who otherwise would be taking advantage of noobs. Yes, they come off harsh, it's because they're protecting genuine cigar lovers turf, not just their turf. People who haven't been around long enough, or jump in too early don't understand. My advice to you is apologize, talk about cigars, and start getting involved in trades with guys like these instead of trying to fight them. If it weren't for them, plenty of scammers and morons would be filling these boards, and the genuine cigar community wouldn't exist on-line.
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Quote Originally Posted by godfather
    You already got some OpusX's and outbid me, I get first dibs!
    I didn't win that one.
    Someone outbid ME at the last minute.
    That's alright, I've got one coming from an earlier auction.
    But I figured if Corona was giving them away....
    "There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar. " -Prince Sined Yar Maharg

bigpoppapuff Guest

bigmac speaks the truth...and if you're gonna play with the big boys...you need to bring much stronger game than CG is bringing....."dude"........

USE THE PROPER COLOR WHEN YOU MAKE YOUE POST
    Surely you meant "YOUR". Wow, I think I caught CC out!
    I thought it was a tampon joke!

St John, in your attempt to correct CC, you used "caught out," that is too funny. The proper phrase is "called out." Sorry, that made me laugh, a post about semantics that had bad semantics .
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Corona Gigante
    OK, we’re back to politics now.

CC, I caught you bullying a college student half your age and I called you on it. Five days later you're still squealing like a hysterical little sissy.

Butch up, dude.

If not for the sake of your own self-respect, at least for your buddies who closed ranks behind you. Believe me, that does them a lot more credit than it does you. Even your best friends must be suppressing an urge to shuffle their feet and roll their eyes by now.
    LMAO!! You "called" me on it and the whole board laughed at your pathetic ass. How am I:
    squealing like a hysterical little sissy.
    That's really pretty funny!! How did you "poll" turn out there tough guy? Seems to me like you're the one who's screaming like a "hysterical sissy" since NO ONE supported you when you appointed yourself the "rescuer of CigarSmokers"

I AM corona gigante I HAVE COME TO SAVE THE DAY FROM BULLIES

You seem to get hard ons when you see females posting on cigar forums and you'll defend them even when they're completely wrong and even after they're BANNED Does Mrs. corona gigante know about your attempts at trying to meet women on cigar boards?

Oh so you're saying that her abuse, arrogance, insults and flames are "okay" because she a young liberal minded, female college student.

corona gigante, WHY are you to freakin' S T U P I D ????
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

EDIT: I like how 8 people are viewing the politics forum but only 3 are viewing the cigar forum
    You're supposed to be working on the CigarSmokers chat room... You're spending WAY too much time writing replies, and not enough time setting up a chat room... Please get on that, would you?

Thread Information