Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Baron Post 500/Contest pg. 6

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff
    sure...keep kissing majorass's ass...how about more at CR???....

you guys go to bed too early!!
    "If it Bleeds We can Kill it"

How bout threadjacking elsewhere
    Remember to breathe

Well, today is turning into a beautiful day. October and 84 degrees out. I'm going to have to take an Ashton out for a walk today.
    Remember to breathe

Today is a beautiful day in Wisconsin!! Just getting ready for the Packers to play!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jonsey5484
    Today is a beautiful day in Wisconsin!! Just getting ready for the Packers to play!!!
    Go Pack GO
    Remember to breathe

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Porthos
    Most users ever online was 377, 03-23-2005 at 10:31 PM.
    Baron Porthos, Amanda, bigpoppapuff, Bookie, grand cru no 2, pierce652, prophetic_joe, tfire136, tuckersdad777, Yeagermeister
    not directed at me i know but hey i think it's cool i'm in a most users online post lol. 6:30 here what do you expect i'm delirious.

Go Pack GO
    Well that was a sad disappointing game! They really need to get their shit together. 0-4- first time since 1988!

I think we are going to have to organize a Packer herf and burn leaves to dispell the evil spirits!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Baron Porthos; 10-04-2005 at 08:49 AM.
    Remember to breathe

I think we are going to have to oranize a Packer herf and burn leaves to dispell the evil spirits!!!!!!!
    I think so too!! Anyone else here from WI or a Packers fan??

At this point...I know they are not going to even be close to the playoffs. Our whole division is really struggling. As long as they beat the bears, I am happy!

Come on now everyone in our division sucks. Even at 0-4 we are only 1 1/2 games out. The others are all 1-3. If they have to start 0-4 this is not a bad year for it.
    Being a Packer fan these days is not as hard as it was back in the Dark ages though. Every game seems to have been close to a win. But injuries and excuses are killing them. Not to mention penalties. Discipline and conditioning, hmmm whose responsibility is that?? MIKE SHERMAN
    Remember to breathe

Come on now everyone in our division sucks. Even at 0-4 we are only 1 1/2 games out. The others are all 1-3. If they have to start 0-4 this is not a bad year for it.
    Being a Packer fan these days is not as hard as it was back in the Dark ages though. Every game seems to have been close to a win. But injuries and excuses are killing them. Not to mention penalties. Discipline and conditioning, hmmm whose responsibility is that?? MIKE SHERMAN
    I agree, they need to stop getting so many penalties, and also the defense needs to learn how to tackle someone. Instead of trying to knock the ball out of the guys hand and let him run 27 yards while you are holding on to him, try throwing him to the ground!!! Is that so difficult. You probably know what play I am talking about. I also agree: MIKE SHERMAN YOU!

I can't decide if we should try to match band colors and uniform colors or not. I have two in mind. The Exodus 1959 or CAO Brazilia. These would be the suggested cigar for the online herf/leaf burning to dispel the Packers evil spirits. Any thoughts?
    Remember to breathe

Green and Gold bands on the cigar sounds like a great idea! Where should we have this evil spirit burning at?? Who should be invited?? Can we use lots of gasoline??

Ah...I was beginning to forget about that horrible loss, then one of the part time guys who works for us came in and had to rub it in. Today was the first day he has seen me since the game. I just reminded him that the only reason the bears didn't lose is because they did not play!

Quote Originally Posted by Jonsey5484
    Green and Gold bands on the cigar sounds like a great idea! Where should we have this evil spirit burning at?? Who should be invited?? Can we use lots of gasoline??
    I was thinking of just posting it and picking a time and recommending the cigar. Like Sunday morning 11:00am Torano Exodus 1959 (gold) or Cao Brazilia. That gives us plenty of time for a good burn. If this doesn't work then we will have to get together at Jacks.
    Remember to breathe

I was thinking of just posting it and picking a time and recommending the cigar. Like Sunday morning 11:00am Torano Exodus 1959 (gold) or Cao Brazilia. That gives us plenty of time for a good burn. If this doesn't work then we will have to get together at Jacks.
    I am all booked up on Sundays until the 30th of this month. The only Saturday I have open is the 15th and the 29th. This monthh gets a little busy becuase we have our EMT refresher which eats up two whole weekends of the month.

I picked up a couple Casa Fuente and Anejo 50. The hostess alone was worth the trip. The cigars are way overpriced but I finally get to try them.
    Remember to breathe

Thank you to all who participated in the Packer Herf. We did really well. (52 points)
    It looks like the Astros need alittle help but thats for other people to organize. I can't decide if I would rather see the Astros or the Cardinals give the crown to Chicago but either way is fine.-
    Remember to breathe

Any one who can tell me about the Casa Fuente I have one robusto and one churchill,

Also info on Anejo 50

Thanks
    Remember to breathe

Thread Information