Thread: Baron Post 500/Contest pg. 6

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Baron Post 500/Contest pg. 6

If I ever get to 500 posts it will be a miracle. Unlesss I start a thread and type away on it.
    Last edited by hex1848; 01-10-2006 at 05:43 PM.
    Remember to breathe

Today my daughter and her friend had me take pictures of them in their hand made spirit shirts for their Sophomore, Sophmore class Homecoming celebration.
    Remember to breathe

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Porthos
    Today my daughter and her friend had me take pictures of them in their hand made spirit shirts for their Sophomore, Sophmore class Homecoming celebration.
    I hear ya. That's the age of my youngest. I have forbidden her to grow any older. She doesn't listen.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by basil
    I hear ya. That's the age of my youngest. I have forbidden her to grow any older. She doesn't listen.
    Duh... Demand that she grow older! Kids will ALWAYS do the opposite of what you tell them to do!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperChuck
    Duh... Demand that she grow older! Kids will ALWAYS do the opposite of what you tell them to do!

so simple I missed it! I'll also demand that she get her driver's license ASAP, blow off her homework, and trash her room!

(actually looking forward to the DL thing)
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Blog Entries

Or you could start a political discussion with one of the thin skinned lefties and watch them bounce of the ceiling.

That's usually good for 40 some odd posts

Now, what's funny here is the thin skinned lefties (both of them ) all just said to themselves "see there goes that asshole again" but the THICKER skinned people who disagree with me politically didn't even notice because they KNOW that my statement doesn't apply to them.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Thread Information