Thread: Upgrade to vBulletin 3.5

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Exclamation Upgrade to vBulletin 3.5

Well, its the moment I've been waiting for the past few months. vBulletin 3.5 has been released. In the next few days I'm going to be setting up a test version of Cigarsmokers.com so I can get the upgrade process correct. Please check back to this thread often, I will be posting updates to the upgrade process here.

I made some big mod's when I installed vBulletin which are going to be a pain to port over I think. However, expect some good changes real soon..
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

toledo,ohio 1440 royalton toledo oh 43612

You should get a hold of joshua ,I think he's working on the chatroom still
    I drink a great deal.I sleep a little,and i smoke cigar after cigar.That is why i am in two-hundred percent form
    -Winston Churchill

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by superman78
    You should get a hold of joshua ,I think he's working on the chatroom still

TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

4. Default

Can't wait to see the upgrade to 3.5. It is a much better software.

Would you guys please shut the fuck up about the chat room. I offered to host a bot, then I was insulted afterwards so I decided not to do it. Look up the thread and re-read it instead of repeating what the high and mightly coventrycatthegreatestbotlthateverlivedonthefaceof theeartheveryonekisshisassforhecandonowrong said

P.S. What did they add in the new vBulletin?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by joshua
    Would you guys please shut the fuck up about the chat room. I offered to host a bot, then I was insulted afterwards so I decided not to do it. Look up the thread and re-read it instead of repeating what the high and mightly coventrycatthegreatestbotlthateverlivedonthefaceof theeartheveryonekisshisassforhecandonowrong said

Tsk, tsk, spelling!

Mrs. Crabtree says "coventry cat the greatest botl that ever lived on the face of the earth everyone kiss his ass for he can do no wrong"

Blog Entries

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Oh, poor baby was "insulted"

Who insulted you by the way, was it me? You tell us to go back and look at the chatroom thead but I never posted in it?

joshua, you're a piece of shit, plain and simple.......

Keep digging your hole here too loser
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 09-30-2005 at 01:09 AM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Dude..... take it easy....... sounds like you're on the verge of a meltdown

Thread Information