Thread: Upgrade to vBulletin 3.5

Blog Entries

Exclamation Upgrade to vBulletin 3.5

Well, its the moment I've been waiting for the past few months. vBulletin 3.5 has been released. In the next few days I'm going to be setting up a test version of Cigarsmokers.com so I can get the upgrade process correct. Please check back to this thread often, I will be posting updates to the upgrade process here.

I made some big mod's when I installed vBulletin which are going to be a pain to port over I think. However, expect some good changes real soon..
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

toledo,ohio 1440 royalton toledo oh 43612

You should get a hold of joshua ,I think he's working on the chatroom still
    I drink a great deal.I sleep a little,and i smoke cigar after cigar.That is why i am in two-hundred percent form
    -Winston Churchill

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by superman78
    You should get a hold of joshua ,I think he's working on the chatroom still

TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

4. Default

Can't wait to see the upgrade to 3.5. It is a much better software.

Would you guys please shut the fuck up about the chat room. I offered to host a bot, then I was insulted afterwards so I decided not to do it. Look up the thread and re-read it instead of repeating what the high and mightly coventrycatthegreatestbotlthateverlivedonthefaceof theeartheveryonekisshisassforhecandonowrong said

P.S. What did they add in the new vBulletin?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by joshua
    Would you guys please shut the fuck up about the chat room. I offered to host a bot, then I was insulted afterwards so I decided not to do it. Look up the thread and re-read it instead of repeating what the high and mightly coventrycatthegreatestbotlthateverlivedonthefaceof theeartheveryonekisshisassforhecandonowrong said

Tsk, tsk, spelling!

Mrs. Crabtree says "coventry cat the greatest botl that ever lived on the face of the earth everyone kiss his ass for he can do no wrong"

Blog Entries

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Oh, poor baby was "insulted"

Who insulted you by the way, was it me? You tell us to go back and look at the chatroom thead but I never posted in it?

joshua, you're a piece of shit, plain and simple.......

Keep digging your hole here too loser
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 09-30-2005 at 01:09 AM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Oh, poor baby was "insulted"

Who insulted you by the way, was it me?

joshua, you're a piece of shit, plain and simple.......

You don't get it... I offer to do something for the board, then get insulted for it, then because I decide not to do it any more you make fun of me for that. There is just no catching a break with you guys. I am not crying about this cause I have found that caring about what some guys on a messageboard on the internet think about me is pointless.

Do you even know why you hate me? Because I disagreed with how you handled people who you have a beef with for some reason that you couldn't explain?

If a tree falls on a cat in a forest and nobody is there to hear it, does it make a sound? Is there anything I could ever do to win your favor? (I doubt it) Could you ever be civil towards a known communist pinko bleeding heart liberal? Would being nice give you a heart attack?

Dude..... take it easy....... sounds like you're on the verge of a meltdown

Quote Originally Posted by Bkcloud114
    Dude..... take it easy....... sounds like you're on the verge of a meltdown
    Yeah dude I am about to go out and shoot people with a semi-automatic weapon here. I take the internet very seriously.

Blog Entries

You don't get it... I offer to do something for the board, then get insulted for it, then because I decide not to do it any more you make fun of me for that. There is just no catching a break with you guys. I am not crying about this cause I have found that caring about what some guys on a messageboard on the internet think about me is pointless.

Do you even know why you hate me? Because I disagreed with how you handled people who you have a beef with for some reason that you couldn't explain?

If a tree falls on a cat in a forest and nobody is there to hear it, does it make a sound? Is there anything I could ever do to win your favor? (I doubt it) Could you ever be civil towards a known communist pinko bleeding heart liberal? Would being nice give you a heart attack?
    HEY SHITHEAD, DID I POST IN THE ORIGINAL CHATROOM THREAD?

You've been an asshole pretty much since you first got here. I really don't give a crap about the fact that you're a communist but you sure seem to have a problem with my politics.

You disagreed with how MANY of us handled Scroto which proves you have no clue, you were whining about that when you first got here. Do you think amanda is "okay"? Do you think corona gigante is "okay"? When people like them AND YOU start shit with me, you expect me to say or do nothing?

joshua, the more you keep digging your hole, the more of an unpleasant experience you are going to have here and pretty much on any cigar board you infect. You just don't get it do you?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    HEY SHITHEAD, DID I POST IN THE ORIGINAL CHATROOM THREAD?

You've been an asshole pretty much since you first got here. I really don't give a crap about the fact that you're a communist but you sure seem to have a problem with my politics.

You disagreed with how MANY of us handled Scroto which proves you have no clue, you were whining about that when you first got here. Do you think amanda is "okay"? Do you think corona gigante is "okay"? When people like them AND YOU start shit with me, you expect me to say or do nothing?

joshua, the more you keep digging your hole, the more of an unpleasant experience you are going to have here and pretty much on any cigar board you infect. You just don't get it do you?

Hey man, so you know I wasn't around when your scroto war started. You were posting that crap in threads all over the forum even after the politics section was created. So I tried to point out that maybe you should deal with it another way instead of in threads where people were actually having a discussion about CIGARS... ya know what this forum focuses on. I don't know why you hate me because I just throught you could keep your personal vendettas out of threads where people were actually having an on topic discussion. Is that too hard to understand? So now I am on your shitlist and you will do anything to fuck up my "reputation" a cigar board. I never scammed anyone, I was pointing out that as a newbie that kind of crap could be handled better. So now I "infect" a cigar board. You are a huge jerk you know. You didn't even take the time to get to know me.

I never wanted to start shit, I just wanted you to stop flinging shit in places where it doesn't belong. I don't care that you didn't post in that original chatroom thread, now you and ggeise have been using that as a taunt to me like I am supposed to care... now other people are starting to repeat it, so I think its you that infects cigar boards. Your are always looking for somebody to hate and once you find one everyone else seems to join in no matter what the circumstance.

These people call you a great BOTL but there is nothing brotherly about this kind of crap. If you were a true BOTL you would explain things to people instead of adding them to your shitlist when they disagree or don't see things the same way as you. My point is, you don't like my politics and you disagree with me taking issue with your method of handling certain situations but you won't even drop it and show solidarity and try to make amends. Instead you vilify people just because you have a heated arguement that gets out of hand or you don't like their posting style or poltics or whatever.

If you want to just keep going on hating somebody new every time you kick somebody out then add me to that list and get me banned as well. Perclaim I am "done here" and let everyone else join in the fun. Round up your posse and put me on that hanging rope.

Incase its too hard for you to comprehend, here is a summary: I would like to continue discussions about cigars and think it would be good to make amends instead of doing this childish bickering. If you can't bring yourself to do that then go ahead and have me kicked out.

I love this...it's like watching soap operas...there's a little bit of talk about cigars here, then there's this great big drama going on all around what little cigar talk there really is...now I know why everyone is so into popcorn...

Blog Entries

Hey man, so you know I wasn't around when your scroto war started. You were posting that crap in threads all over the forum even after the politics section was created. So I tried to point out that maybe you should deal with it another way instead of in threads where people were actually having a discussion about CIGARS... ya know what this forum focuses on. I don't know why you hate me because I just throught you could keep your personal vendettas out of threads where people were actually having an on topic discussion. Is that too hard to understand? So now I am on your shitlist and you will do anything to fuck up my "reputation" a cigar board. I never scammed anyone, I was pointing out that as a newbie that kind of crap could be handled better. So now I "infect" a cigar board. You are a huge jerk you know. You didn't even take the time to get to know me.

I never wanted to start shit, I just wanted you to stop flinging shit in places where it doesn't belong. I don't care that you didn't post in that original chatroom thread, now you and ggeise have been using that as a taunt to me like I am supposed to care... now other people are starting to repeat it, so I think its you that infects cigar boards. Your are always looking for somebody to hate and once you find one everyone else seems to join in no matter what the circumstance.

These people call you a great BOTL but there is nothing brotherly about this kind of crap. If you were a true BOTL you would explain things to people instead of adding them to your shitlist when they disagree or don't see things the same way as you. My point is, you don't like my politics and you disagree with me taking issue with your method of handling certain situations but you won't even drop it and show solidarity and try to make amends. Instead you vilify people just because you have a heated arguement that gets out of hand or you don't like their posting style or poltics or whatever.

If you want to just keep going on hating somebody new every time you kick somebody out then add me to that list and get me banned as well. Perclaim I am "done here" and let everyone else join in the fun. Round up your posse and put me on that hanging rope.

Incase its too hard for you to comprehend, here is a summary: I would like to continue discussions about cigars and think it would be good to make amends instead of doing this childish bickering. If you can't bring yourself to do that then go ahead and have me kicked out.

It's got NOTHING to do with your "politics" asswipe but EVERYTHING to do with your shitty-assed attitude that you displayed here from the get-go.

THIS THREAD was where you made only your 6th post on this board after being here for only TWO DAYS. It sure looks like you only came here to start trouble from the very beginning. Your lies about only wanting to:
    continue discussions about cigars
    is BULLSHIT because if anyone were to go back and look at all the posts you've ever made on this site, most of them are you whining or causing trouble. And when you whine and cause trouble, you're going to catch shit for it, plain and simple.

You attacked ggiese which then prompted a whole lot of people to respond. Ever since then you've NEVER "gotten it" and you cry like a bitch giving birth to a bowling ball and I'm sick and tired of reading it.

Oh and you ARE indeed an "infection" on any cigar board. Look at yourself and how you posted lies, flames, profanity, insults, etc. in this post of yours that I quoted
    All I ever needed to "know" about you I learned on the second day you were here when you attacked ggiese and NEVER apologized for it even after your beatdown by quite a few board members. It wasn't just me jerkoff, it was QUITE A FEW OTHERS as well who sill to this day have no use for you at all.

You "never wanted to start shit" LMFAO, you're kidding right? Let me remind you AGAIN about your 6th post on this board. Let's put it out for all to see:

Do you have to shit up every thread he posts in with this personal war between you guys. I don't even care what its about but this was a decent review and had real content and then you go and post this off topic nonsense.

Maybe this forum needs some more moderation and temporary bannings for breaking rules because as a newcomer here I thought it had some interesting posts but now its turned it seems more like the "leg humper" accusation forum.

This forum does have the ability to send private messages does it not? Use them if you want to say something directly to somebody so people like me who aren't involved in your bickering don't have to see it when we come to a thread to read about cigars.
    Hmmmmm, sure looks an awful lot like "starting shit" to me joshua. But of course someone like you who has his head shoved so far up his ass, would NEVER think he was "starting shit" Well, I got news for ya junior, YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS SO.

So if you can't participate here without losing your temper and just deciding to flame and insult people for no good reason, you would probably be better off not being here.

Just a suggestion....
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neuromancer
    I love this...it's like watching soap operas...there's a little bit of talk about cigars here, then there's this great big drama going on all around what little cigar talk there really is...now I know why everyone is so into popcorn...
    And how the next time you feel the need to insert smart assed comments in a thread, ya just DON'T DO IT. If you'd like to offer an opinion in the debate great, but this "popcorn" shit or "trying to lighten up the thread" BS just pisses people off. I know for a fact you didn't appreciate it when you were embroiled in your "heated" moments on CigarPass

It seems to me there were quite a few of those a few weeks ago. Oh yeah, that's when Rod suggested that maybe you should leave his site, YEAH, I remember now.....

There are times when you should just keep your head down and keep your big mouth shut. This is one of them
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

how about josh show me how to host the chat if he won't do it.

Blog Entries

Chat's actually part of the upgrade. Expect it soon. This week has been absolute hell as far as work goes so I have not had the time to play with the upgrade since the weekend.
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

18. Default

Chat will be awesome...let's get this party started already hex....

Blog Entries

Looks like joshua slithered back over to BOTL.

He gives that place a bad name and those stupid bastards nominate him for "Member of the Month"

That is so wrong.......

***EDIT***

It seems that quite a few members of BOTL are offended by my use of the two words "stupid bastards." Well, I'm sorry guys but what I would ask any of you BOLT guys who are looking at this post to do would be to review this ENTIRE thread and I think you'll see why I questioned your decision to nominate this rude, disrespectful, vulgar, ignorant, mouthy PIECE OF SHIT as a member of the month on your board.

joshua does indeed give your site a bad name whether you want to believe it or not.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 12-24-2005 at 06:10 AM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Thread Information