Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: www.finestcubancigars.com is CHEATER..!!

Hidden? My message wasn't hidden...I didn't type anything...just applauded you as the pic made me laugh out loud...I guess I could have typed ROFL but I figured the clapping hands would be enough...and you should see what this guy posted on Cigar Pass...

zafer3419 Guest

Today i light up which i bought Cohiba Siglo 2 with Tobacco salesperson RESULT: i am saying

honestly really DİSGUSTİNG and used DOMİNİC TOBACCO instead of CUBAN TOBACCO.....

Dominic Tobacco, I think I used to live near that guy! He was a prick.

Take off ya hoser.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Neuromancer
    Hidden? My message wasn't hidden...I didn't type anything...just applauded you as the pic made me laugh out loud...I guess I could have typed ROFL but I figured the clapping hands would be enough...and you should see what this guy posted on Cigar Pass...
    Neuro, I think he meant why are you 'hidden from the board' (aka, setting the invisible option in your profile).

Quote Originally Posted by godfather
    Neuro, I think he meant why are you 'hidden from the board' (aka, setting the invisible option in your profile).
    I am? What's the invisble option and where do I find it? But let's not threadjack Zafer3419's thread about all these other cigar dealers when we should be paying attention?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Neuromancer
    I am? What's the invisble option and where do I find it? But let's not threadjack Zafer3419's thread about all these other cigar dealers when we should be paying attention?
    Go to 'User CP' -> 'Login & Privacy' and UNCHECK 'Use Invisible mode'

Quote Originally Posted by godfather
    Go to 'User CP' -> 'Login & Privacy' and UNCHECK 'Use Invisible mode'
    Hmmm...I must have checked too many things when I first went through there without knowing what all of the options really did...I'll have to go looking for it...thanks...but we really shouldn't threadjack Zafer3419's thread about this...

Thread Information