Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Duplicate Accounts

Quote Originally Posted by prophetic_joe View Post
    Having multiple accounts causes a lot of trust issues, It's the same thing as letting someone else post on your account. At the end of the day you never know who you're dealing with. I say out the people with multiple accounts so the members can know who has broken that trust.

john51277 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by chefchris View Post
    This southern boy says Git-R-Done

YUP!!!

Blog Entries

/sigh Why would you want multiple accounts anyways? If you are not man enough to face up to your convictions under your normal account and you have to create an alternate ego...

Trust is not coming your way. Call them out Hex.

Quote Originally Posted by Lopaka View Post
    /sigh Why would you want multiple accounts anyways? If you are not man enough to face up to your convictions under your normal account and you have to create an alternate ego...

Trust is not coming your way. Call them out Hex.
    You know who you are. No point in remaining silent. Don't be so ignorant as to think that Hex doesn't as well.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

Blog Entries

Okay, "the ox hole" is me and "BIG WHITE PU$$Y" was him. This all happened before the rule was implemented in September of 2005. I have no idea who "billyjenkins" is.

If you look at Hex's first post here's what it says:

If you think you might fall under this new policy, then PM me and we can handle the matter with out the drama.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Hex's "We'll sort this out quitely in pm" statement is just a dog that won't hunt. If it was something that went on before the rule that is one thing but the members here derserve to know if it is something still going on. I would like to have it all brought out in the open by hex to finally put an end to these statements of "you have mutiple accounts, this guy is really you". These statements are made to cause distrust and it would be nice to have Hex weigh in and lay it all out on the table so the members here know who to trust. Everyone on this board has a right to know plain and simple.
    "I'm a leaf on the wind watch how I soar."
    Hoban Washburn

Hex's "We'll sort this out quitely in pm" statement is just a dog that won't hunt. If it was something that went on before the rule that is one thing but the members here derserve to know if it is something still going on. I would like to have it all brought out in the open by hex to finally put an end to these statements of "you have mutiple accounts, this guy is really you". These statements are made to cause distrust and it would be nice to have Hex weigh in and lay it all out on the table so the members here know who to trust. Everyone on this board has a right to know plain and simple.
    This seems like a reasonable request. At this forum we enter into relationships with each other where money and/or goods are often exchanged. If someone is up to no good, we should all know whether or not to stay away from certain people.
    End of line.

Blog Entries

Things are not always as they appear, remember the corona gigante incident when a couple of us swore up and down he was Scotty in disguise?

Where are you getting your quote "We'll sort this out quietly in pm" from? I never said that. If you have an issue with what HEX'S rules, conditions and policies are, then I would suggest that you take them up with him.

As far as "trust" I would think that people would find those who make statements that they either cannot prove or have no business making to be the "untrustworthy" ones rather than the ones who they accuse.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

An account that was activated before the policy and hasn't been logged on since the policy took affect is not what I'm worried about. Anyone that is doing it now is what I'm a little disappointed with.

What about the people who use 2 seperate computers with different service providers to run 2 different accounts here? Such as home and work, or possibly home and the ex-wifes?

Anyone who finds it necessary to use multiple accounts on a bb is just a coward.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    Okay, "the ox hole" is me and "BIG WHITE PU$$Y" was him. This all happened before the rule was implemented in September of 2005. I have no idea who "billyjenkins" is.

If you look at Hex's first post here's what it says:
    1st. Why would would you even need to create 2 more accounts a) the ox b) the ox whole

2nd who is him ( BIG WHITE PU$$Y )

Blog Entries

An account that was activated before the policy and hasn't been logged on since the policy took affect is not what I'm worried about. Anyone that is doing it now is what I'm a little disappointed with.
    Is anyone doing it now that you know about?

Of course we have the usual suspects (sid, barry, shelby) insinuating that but I've said it before and I'll say it again, their insinuations and allegations are wrong.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CgarDan View Post
    1st. Why would would you even need to create 2 more accounts a) the ox b) the ox whole

2nd who is him ( BIG WHITE PU$$Y )
    the ox is a guy from somewhere down south who created the "Big white pussy" screen name because he thought it was all kind of wrong that me and others were giving SFG75 the beatdown that he deserved. "the ox" created the "BIG WHITE PU$$Y" screen name. A few days later, I created "the ox hole" screen name.

the ox, not being the sharpest tool in the shead blew his cover one day by forgetting he was logged in under the BWP screen name so we caught him and he admitted it. He left shortly after that and headed on over to BananaLand.

I did not create "2 more accounts" as you mistakenly concluded......
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Blog Entries

Is anyone doing it now that you know about?
    No. However, since Hex brought it up, that would make me wonder who is doing it now.

If anyone is doing it now, it's against the rules of the board. Therefore should be brought out into the open.

Like I said, if it was done before the rule and the account hasn't been logged into sense the policy took place (like "The Ox Hole" in your case) then I don't care. If someone is doing it today, then I care.

Lopaka

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmokinDVM View Post
    What about the people who use 2 seperate computers with different service providers to run 2 different accounts here? Such as home and work, or possibly home and the ex-wifes?

Anyone who finds it necessary to use multiple accounts on a bb is just a coward.
    You're still mad about that whole Manfruit thing over CigarRebellion, aren't you?

Go whine to UpStateMike about that and please just stop talking about things you have no clue about.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Ok sorry Bill.

HEX now that you have started this you just have to finish this and post here everyone who has multiple accounts as many have called for it. And also this is a new topic of controversy that should be put to rest fast before it gets out of control

You're still mad about that whole Manfruit thing over CigarRebellion, aren't you?

Go whine to UpStateMike about that and please just stop talking about things you have no clue about.
    I wasn't referring to anything on another bb, just this one. However, if you're inclined to use multiple handles on other bb's, it's no less lame than using them here, and would fit right in with your SOP.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokinDVM View Post

What if somebody connects through a proxy and creates 2+ accounts?

I really don't worry about these cases because there is basically no way to tell.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

Quote Originally Posted by CgarDan View Post
    HEX now that you have started this you just have to finish this and post here everyone who has multiple accounts as many have called for it. And also this is a new topic of controversy that should be put to rest fast before it gets out of control

No. However, since Hex brought it up, that would make me wonder who is doing it now.

If anyone is doing it now, it's against the rules of the board. Therefore should be brought out into the open.

Like I said, if it was done before the rule and the account hasn't been logged into sense the policy took place (like "The Ox Hole" in your case) then I don't care. If someone is doing it today, then I care.

Lopaka
    My point exactly. If you did it before the rule was put into effect then fine. Bottom line is that having multiple accounts is dishonest and I don't like the idea of that going on here. If there are still people that are using multiple accounts they either need to man up and admit to it or Hex needs to let the community know who they are.
    "I'm a leaf on the wind watch how I soar."
    Hoban Washburn

Thread Information