Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Duplicate Accounts

Quote Originally Posted by Dickson View Post
    You know CC you're acting like you're the premier FOG on this site. As you ask other's to let it go, have you ever thought for one second. Maybe I should let it go. Taking fractions's of a post and attempting to create dialogue(sp) doesn't do you or I any justice.

ggiese,

I stick around hoping for that day.

Respectfully,
    Dickson

Honestly, the only reason i keep coming back to this thread is other's replies. I get the email.

Hex,

You can end this now. Lock'er up.
    I know it irks you to know it - but Bill does have a larger piece of this site than you do. He's been around quite a bit longer than you have - and has established a much more respected position than you. Sucks - but it is what it is.

And I wonder why it is that people are choosing to e-mail and PM you with their complaints - like you're some kind of "premier FOG". I didn't know you'd gotten yourself in that position - and it seems rather shocking to the others on this site given you've only been here a short time...

Keep it up, though - someday you'll accomplish your dreams...

In the mean time - please don't act so publically jealous of CC - it's really unbecoming of you...

Quote Originally Posted by prophetic_joe View Post
    You being wrong was in acting like we should all know what you knew before Hex's post # 103. You were behaving like us wanting to know what was going on was a terrible thing when you obviously wanted to know as well hence you and Hex pm'ing eachother. To act in this manner was wrong.

I will repeat myself, I am not holding anything against you, saying that makes the whole thing seem personal. When this whole mess started I stopped trusting darn near everybody. I also must admit that in my line of work the person who comes out saying no one is guilty of anything is usually the one guilty of something, so I had to ask myself why you seemed so against Hex making this public. I now understand that it was because you had already talked to Hex via pm and found out information on the situation, with that said you could have saved us both time by either posting in this thread that you knew something from Hex earlier or sending me a pm. I would have thought we knew eachother well enough for you to do that.
    I hear what you're saying... Kinda hard to trust anyone unless you REALLY know them, eh? I mean - really - we hear about all the "friendships" on these cigar boards. The only ones I really put any kind of faith in are those that have been over years of interactions. Some of the people I've seen that have been around for six months or a year and are "good friends" with others on the site raise my suspicions...

The one thing you can do is trust that those that have been around for a long time typically have weathered a lot of the crap you're seeing now. And have a pretty uncanny insight into what's really going on. It may surprise you sometimes when they go after someone you think is a great guy - only to find out later they weren't so wrong about going after the person. I've seen it a number of times - and I've rarely seen it be wrong...

3. Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    I know it irks you to know it - but Bill does have a larger piece of this site than you do. He's been around quite a bit longer than you have - and has established a much more respected position than you. Sucks - but it is what it is.

And I wonder why it is that people are choosing to e-mail and PM you with their complaints - like you're some kind of "premier FOG". I didn't know you'd gotten yourself in that position - and it seems rather shocking to the others on this site given you've only been here a short time...

Keep it up, though - someday you'll accomplish your dreams...

In the mean time - please don't act so publically jealous of CC - it's really unbecoming of you...
    Thanks for the laugh brother!!!!!!
    "No one can tell me what is a good cigar -- for me. I am the only judge. There are no standards -- no real standards. Each man's preference is the only standard for him, the only one which he can accept, the only one which can command him."
    ~ Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby07 View Post
    Hex,

I'm really trying to understand what you are saying here. It seems that this account was set up long ago by someone. Since it was set up the original poster claims to have stopped using it, but it has since been used by "several other individuals?" I'm now wondering who the "several other individuals" were, Was this a free for all account? Why did the original poster give out the access password to the account in the first place and why was nothing ever said if not to the community, then at least to you, since posts were made using this account for the most part during *debates* up until very recently?

I have all but left this board because of recent shenanigans. In doing so I am breaking contact with lots of people here that I respect and apparently still respect me. If this was truly done in innocence I think I, as well as the others in question, deserve a bit more than the vague explanation provided.
    It was also used to vote in a few ban polls.

What hex is saying here is there are multiple scumbags using the same account. This would prove premeditated scumbaggery, not an innocent act as was the weak excuse offered.

All who used the moheganson account should be outed, so the entire community can see who they need to watch closely. I doubt it will happen, mostly because it's likely a group of "respected" members that hex feels the need to protect. Gee, I wonder who that group includes?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmokinDUMB View Post
    It was also used to vote in a few ban polls.

What hex is saying here is there are multiple scumbags using the same account. This would prove premeditated scumbaggery, not an innocent act as was the weak excuse offered.

All who used the moheganson account should be outed, so the entire community can see who they need to watch closely. I doubt it will happen, mostly because it's likely a group of "respected" members that hex feels the need to protect. Gee, I wonder who that group includes?
    No, there are only two scumbags left on this site, you and shelby. No one who is still a member here used the "Moheganson" account after the duplicate account policy was put in place so there is no one to "out" you lying sack of shit.

And here you go again, stiring shit, throwing lies out there and not manning up yourself because we all know that you and shelby were the ones who whined to hex about "duplicate accounts" when you had no idea what you were talking about as usual.

You really ought to just slither away barry before you get banned again. That's not a threat, just a suggestion because at the rate you're going, your days here are numbered.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 04-29-2007 at 12:33 AM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

You being wrong was in acting like we should all know what you knew before Hex's post # 103. You were behaving like us wanting to know what was going on was a terrible thing when you obviously wanted to know as well hence you and Hex pm'ing eachother. To act in this manner was wrong.

I will repeat myself, I am not holding anything against you, saying that makes the whole thing seem personal. When this whole mess started I stopped trusting darn near everybody. I also must admit that in my line of work the person who comes out saying no one is guilty of anything is usually the one guilty of something, so I had to ask myself why you seemed so against Hex making this public. I now understand that it was because you had already talked to Hex via pm and found out information on the situation, with that said you could have saved us both time by either posting in this thread that you knew something from Hex earlier or sending me a pm. I would have thought we knew eachother well enough for you to do that.

so I had to ask myself why you seemed so against Hex making this public.
    I wasn't "so against Hex making this public" I merely pointed out to you and the rest of the mob assembled that Hex has a policy that he stated in the first post in this thread which is:
    Duplicate Accounts are not permitted. Anyone caught signing up duplicate accounts is subject to immediate banning (yes your main account will be banned too).

If you think you might fall under this new policy, then PM me and we can handle the matter with out the drama.

Thanks.
    Since this is HEX'S policy, I felt that you and the rest of the mob who were demanding that people be "outed" were wrong and I still feel that way, not because I was "guilty" as you said.

with that said you could have saved us both time by either posting in this thread that you knew something from Hex earlier or sending me a pm.
    Yeah, like you would have believed me if I did that.....
    You weren't going to believe a damn thing I said until you heard it directly from Hex so sorry Nate, I don't think your suggestion here would have been a solution as you're now implying that it would have been.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 04-29-2007 at 01:27 AM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    I wasn't "so against Hex making this public" I merely pointed out to you and the rest of the mob assembled that Hex has a policy that he stated in the first post in this thread which is:

Since this is HEX'S policy, I felt that you and the rest of the mob who were demanding that people be "outed" were wrong and I still feel that way, not because I was "guilty" as you said.

Yeah, like you would have believed me if I did that.....
    You weren't going to believe a damn thing I said until you heard it directly from Hex so sorry Nate, I don't think your suggestion here would have been a solution as you're now implying that it would have been.
    You like to leave out important words when you decide how to respond to me it seems Bill. I said it "seemed you were so against Hex making this public", not that you were, since I don't pretend that I can read another man's mind all I can do is respond to what I percieve his ideas to be based on tone. Based on the tone of your posts you seemed against Hex making this public.

I'm now off to vacation o I won't be able to respond for a while but ask yourself this Bill, in the over 2 years I have been here have you ever seen me to be so closeminded as you now appear to believe? It seems you may be the one ho is holding something against me and I for one find that to be quite a shame.

Again you leave out something that is important. I did not say you were guilty I said in the history of my line of work your actions and protestations in this thread would have been something the guilty party would have done. Again I can not read another man's mind so I can't say exactly why you ar anyone else does what they do I can only base my perceptions off of my experience and in my experience that is the case 99% of the time.

If I can't read another man's I can only assume that you cannot either so I can say without a doubt that you are completely wrong here. You can however believe what you want.
    Last edited by prophetic_joe; 04-29-2007 at 06:25 AM.
    "I'm a leaf on the wind watch how I soar."
    Hoban Washburn

8. Default

When you fuckers use colors and such in your posts it makes them seem like a child whining ,just say what the fuck you have to say and shut the fuck up.

Some of you fuckers could suck the fun out of a titty bar
    The older I get ,the better I was

When the posts go to color I stop reading them.

No, there are only two scumbags left on this site, you and shelby. No one who is still a member here used the "Moheganson" account after the duplicate account policy was put in place so there is no one to "out" you lying sack of shit.

And here you go again, stiring shit, throwing lies out there and not manning up yourself because we all know that you and shelby were the ones who whined to hex about "duplicate accounts" when you had no idea what you were talking about as usual.

You really ought to just slither away barry before you get banned again. That's not a threat, just a suggestion because at the rate you're going, your days here are numbered.
    How can someone lie if they really don't know the truth?

And you know this how? Could you be one of the users of the duplicate account? Seems a bit suspicious.

And now you prove, again, how amazingly stupid you really are.

I wonder why you're getting all rabid over this? Could you be protesting out of guilt? Now before you start foaming at the mouth again, just answer the simple questions asked in this post. No bullshit fake whining and crying. No screaming like a girl how I'm going to get banned soon. Just answer the questions for everyone here.

Well... This situation has been satisfactorily explained to everyone that needs to know.

Hex - go ahead and Lock 'er up!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmokinDVM View Post
    And you know this how? Could you be one of the users of the duplicate account? Seems a bit suspicious.

And now you prove, again, how amazingly stupid you really are.

I wonder why you're getting all rabid over this? Could you be protesting out of guilt? Now before you start foaming at the mouth again, just answer the simple questions asked in this post. No bullshit fake whining and crying. No screaming like a girl how I'm going to get banned soon. Just answer the questions for everyone here.
    No I am not barry. If I was, I would have been banned according to the rules you stupid bastard.

Once again, I'm not "threatening" or "screaming" about you being banned, I'm simply warning you that if you keep behaving the way you are, it's almost a certainty that you will be banned. Didn't you learn your lesson from Herfer's Paradise? In your last act of stupidity over there, you start a thread called "Fanatics" and of course you can't resist being the total asshole that you are and you wind up getting perma-banned because of it.

Kind of ironic, isn't it.

The same thing will happen to you here too if you don't keep your worthless mouth shut so don't let me stop you.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 04-30-2007 at 03:01 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Blog Entries

You like to leave out important words when you decide how to respond to me it seems Bill. I said it "seemed you were so against Hex making this public", not that you were, since I don't pretend that I can read another man's mind all I can do is respond to what I percieve his ideas to be based on tone. Based on the tone of your posts you seemed against Hex making this public.

I'm now off to vacation o I won't be able to respond for a while but ask yourself this Bill, in the over 2 years I have been here have you ever seen me to be so closeminded as you now appear to believe? It seems you may be the one ho is holding something against me and I for one find that to be quite a shame.

Again you leave out something that is important. I did not say you were guilty I said in the history of my line of work your actions and protestations in this thread would have been something the guilty party would have done. Again I can not read another man's mind so I can't say exactly why you ar anyone else does what they do I can only base my perceptions off of my experience and in my experience that is the case 99% of the time.

If I can't read another man's I can only assume that you cannot either so I can say without a doubt that you are completely wrong here. You can however believe what you want.
    I'm sorry Nate. You are correct, it is wrong of me to draw conclusions on what you're thinking. I've been very critical of people when the do the same to me so once again, you're correct and I'm wrong.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Why are you bothering to explain anything, Bill - nobody cares...

Would ya quit gnawing on da bone???

Thread Information