View Poll Results: Should Corona Gigante be banned?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Permanent ban

15 45.45%
  • 30 day suspension

13 39.39%
  • No Ban

5 15.15%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Corona Gigante Ban?

You fockers are going soft or mental one. If all he did was run smack to folks it would be one thing, but the "sorry, the band rolled under the dresser" line was a straight scam for a known to be questionable stick he was trying to pass off on the unsuspecting. All under the guise of Hurricane relief. Hang the jackass by the short hairs, report him to every scammer site and be done with him.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SuperChuck
    I think a 30 day "time out" would be a good plan. I think CG is a genuinely good guy with good intentions. However, I think he needs a little time off to get his head together...
    Just curious as to the good you seen him do?
    Genuinely good guy.... again. Please link the thread where CG has contributed something positive to make you think he is one of the good ones.
    Good Intentions........ So far I have only seen lies and hate with the occasional good word for something CG approves of.

I would love to change my mind on this one so please by all means someone here please point me to the thread where CG has contributed something to the community?

Chuck, I'm with you brother a time out is necessary. Just how long is up to the board.

Rich

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Shagaroo
    but the "sorry, the band rolled under the dresser" line was a straight scam for a known to be questionable stick he was trying to pass off on the unsuspecting. All under the guise of Hurricane relief....".
    That's what finally did me in. If you're going to pull something like that (the possible fake) where ANYONE on this board can participate, that pretty much tells me you have no regard for any of us. This wasn't some ignorant stunt either, you were told by Hugh Jorgan not to do this.

That proved to me that you're dishonest, not trustworthy, disrespectful, and the only regard you have is for yourself. You're also NEW to this forum. Did anyone tell you how important FIRST impressions and establishing TRUST with other people are?

On top of that, you want to do everything the 'CG' way and haven't fessed up to anything you've done wrong.

There is an obvious problem here if the majority of the board is calling you out and you choose to go on your merrily little way and ignore it. I've waited and I'm tired of waiting for you to realize all of this....and personally, I don't think you're ever going to get it either.
    Last edited by godfather; 10-05-2005 at 01:35 PM.

bigpoppapuff Guest

interesting to me is that he's on-line right now but hasn't had the sack to chime in.....i voted for 30 days...giving the assclown the benefit of doubt......but,c'mon man...grab hold of your sack and respond....

5. Default

I checked the poll, I was hoping while he was online he'd vote to ban himself...

Wishful thinking I guess...

Blog Entries

This one is going to be interesting..... so far we do not have a 51% majority needed for the ban (per the policy). I put the majority restriction in place because I wanted a consensus in order to permanently ban someone.

We still have some more time for voting, but I guess its my call.....
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

Quote Originally Posted by hex1848
    This one is going to be interesting..... so far we do not have a 51% majority needed for the ban (per the policy). I put the majority restriction in place because I wanted a consensus in order to permanently ban someone.

We still have some more time for voting, but I guess its my call.....
    It's interesting because there is well over 50% (94%) asking for a ban - split between 30 days and full ban (with more voting for a full ban)... Now what???

bigpoppapuff Guest

it's evident that there should be a BAN.....i'd say give the assclown 30 days (he'll probably not come back) along with "the rope"....
    .......i'd say within a week after he comes back (if he does).....he hangs himself and gets BAN permanently....

I say 30 days, a misdemeanor sentence.
    if he comes back after that and acts up, I am sure
    the board has plenty of qualified whippin boy experts to handle the situation
    Don't worry about the mule, just load the wagon.

On a 30 day suspension, can you PM members, I mean since you can login in and all?

I realize you can post, just wondering abotu pms

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kayakinboy
    On a 30 day suspension, can you PM members, I mean since you can login in and all?

I realize you can post, just wondering abotu pms
    It's a full ban, you get put in the same group as the rest of the banned people, it just removes you after 30 days.
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

Blog Entries

If you go by "senior members" (those with 100 posts or more) the breakdown is as follows:
    Full Ban: 9
    30 day suspension: 12
    No ban: 5
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

13. Default

Going off CC's results, looks like there isn't a 51% majority in any category.

It's ultimately Hex's call. Whatever he decides, I will respect his decision.

Blog Entries

85% of the members are in favor of some sort of ban.

corona gigante, will you EVER "get it"?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

bigpoppapuff Guest

nick is far too busy tallying up the results of the raffle to respond......maybe he'll stop by later with an update...

16. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff
    nick is far too busy tallying up the results of the raffle to respond......maybe he'll stop by later with an update...
    LOL....good one man!

Quote Originally Posted by godfather
    It's ultimately Hex's call. Whatever he decides, I will respect his decision.
    Ditto.
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Pomegranates: 0
    Funky Chickens: 2

Blog Entries

Since a majority of the membership does want a ban, but 51% did not vote for a permanent ban, I'm going with a 30 day suspension.

I'm guessing he won't be back after the 30 days anyways.

Hex, you're a good man, fair and just. Plato and Aristotle would be proud.
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Thread Information