Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Packers Online Herf

Quote Originally Posted by SuperChuck
    Ugh... Time to rifle through the ole' humi looking for a red, white, and blue band for my poor Patriots

Ah, well, at least next week they won't be wearing those stupid silver jerseys (they always lose when they wear those... AND they're ugly!)

Hey - I'd much rather look at the chances for the Patriots, then the Bears OR Packers this year.... Being a Pats fan might not be a bad thing...

Of course, the Pats DID kick GB's ASSES in the pre-season...
    Last edited by ggiese; 10-05-2005 at 05:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by superman78
    LMAO ,we are in first place .Our division is the NL west of football
    I must admit that the bears are leading the division. But to put it in perspective for you bleary eyed remember Walter Payton (whose jersey is now an antique) fans-
    After 4 games with you leading the division the Packer with 0 wins are only 1 1/2 games out of first place. But if thats enough for you to be bragging like a little then you go for it. It seems to me in most sports when 1/4 of the season is over and you have no wins to only be 1 1/2 games back is not all that overwhelming. As the Packers fan have come to say more and more lately "it could be worse but not much."

bigmackfu I suggest maybe a visit to eHarmony.com or something to distract you from publishing your latent fantasies [not that there is anything wrong with that]on cigar boards.
    Last edited by Baron Porthos; 10-05-2005 at 06:00 PM.
    Remember to breathe

toledo,ohio 1440 royalton toledo oh 43612

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Porthos
    I must admit that the bears are leading the division. But to put it in perspective for you bleary eyed remember Walter Payton (whose jersey is now an antique) fans-
    After 4 games with you leading the division the Packer with 0 wins are only 1 1/2 games out of first place. But if thats enough for you to be bragging like a little then you go for it. It seems to me in most sports when 1/4 of the season is over and you have no wins to only be 1 1/2 games back is not all that overwhelming. As the Packers fan have come to say more and more lately "it could be worse but not much."

bigmackfu I suggest maybe a visit to eHarmony.com or something to distract you from publishing your latent fantasies [not that there is anything wrong with that]on cigar boards.
    That's not bragging my friend ,thats putting it in context of how bad the division is.
    I drink a great deal.I sleep a little,and i smoke cigar after cigar.That is why i am in two-hundred percent form
    -Winston Churchill

THat is for sure. I don't think this years champion will win the Super Bowl.
    Remember to breathe

Thread Information