Thread: any F1 fans?

Default any F1 fans?

All Hail Alonso....Kimi should have the championship though but his car let him down on too many races.
    "If it Bleeds We can Kill it"

2. Default

Bah! Renault played it safe, trading performance for reliability. McLaren gambled on performance, which got them some spectacular victories, but led to some catastrophic failures.

Case in point, when Kimi flatspotted late in the race and refused to bring his car in. Instead of settling for points, McLaren gambled that the chassis would hold out 5 laps. They gambled wrong.

I'm a Renault fan, my girlfriend is a Kimi fan.

And, frankly, I'm just happen Schumacher didn't win.

(of course, now I need to find another underdog to back!)

I have been telling people watch out for Kimi for a couple years he is fearless and I hope he goes to Ferrari some day to take over for Shumi.BTW those Renaults are quick and alsonso need a haircut LOL!!!

4. Default

I've had an eye on him for a couple years, but he really showed his stuff this year. I don't know how much is him and how much is the car, but he's really amazed me with the laps he can turn heavy on fuel. Those McLaren engineers have figured out something!

I'm just waiting for the "Iceman" image to break down and the loose cannon to come out. I really think that's going to be his downfall. He's a really great driver when he's applying pressure (he reminds me of Michael in that respect), but he's got a REAL short temper, too (unlike Michael)...

I love the Icemans interviews,straight faced and cold as ice.I went to the US gran prix at Indy in 2004 glad I didn't go this year LMFAO!!! I did go to the IRL race at Watkins Glenn last week with my son and had a great time 50 ft. from the track smokin' stogies.Don here

Thread Information