Thread: Cigars For Sale!

1. Default Cigars For Sale!

Hi everyone,

I'm new here my name is Chris! I smoke the ocassional Cigar myself but I'm not going to tell you I'm a Cigar finatic! I'm going to get down to the real reason I'm here! Some may say spam, but more or less its not! I'm here to let you know that on my site I have at least one user who sells Cigars, and I'm here basically to help promote his sales! I am a reputable site owner and yes this is an advertisement so to speak! Call it what you like, I call it a professional site owner making an effort to supply his end users with targeted buyers!

So come on over users of Cigarsmokers.com and take a look! There are many other things on the site being bought and sold, and maybe you can contribute in more ways then one! Be sure to visit The "thecigarcella's" Auctions and Store Items as it seems like he has some great deals!
    Regards,
    Chris

Abidders.com - Team

bigpoppapuff Guest

welcome to the board, chris.....i happen to be a rep in the cigar industry.....just thought i'd check out cigarcella's prices.....lo and behold,there was don kiki browns....one of my lines...

he has the figurado at an opening price of $45........rockyscigars (www.rockyscigars.com)which happens to be an account of mine,has 'em for $36 and change.........so i guess that is a pretty good deal......one could buy from an authorized dealer for less money than by buying from "cigarcella".........i'll do some more research,if you want.....coventrycat,GG,and kevin will be by a little later...

enjoy your visit....learn to really enjoy a cigar...and brush up on your spelling!!!.....

Oops - FYI - read some threads, this is a pretty tight community, no one will let the others get screwed here if they can help it.

4. Default

Appreciate the comments guys! The prices he lists his items at are soley his decision! Thanks for the welcome, If you guys feel his prices are high you may be some stern competition for him if you were to sign up and start selling! Who knows it might drive prices down for all of you. Anyway you guys seem like a swell bunch of guys and its my pleasure to be a member!
    Regards,
    Chris

Abidders.com - Team

Remember to breathe

bigpoppapuff Guest

don kiki reds....also a terrific deal from cigar cellar...$39.......why pay $24.87 for the corona size at rocky's??......LOL....

Blog Entries

Uhhh.... "Chris" those prices are RIDICULOUS

It makes me wonder if the prices for the non cigar items aren't ridiculously overpriced as well. Not a good start for your auction site........

And it's OCCASIONAL not ocassional and it's FANATIC not finatic.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

8. Lightbulb Do We Have 'Sucker' Tattooed On Our Foreheads

My guess, from looking at his prices, he's either bought the stuff at his local cigar shop or online. You seem very concerned about your bottom line pricing with bids starting that HIGH and these bid times...geez, who wants to wait 6 days to find out if they won a box of Don Kikis or not . Either that or you're greedy....

Do we look like suckers here? Any person who knows how to use a 'search engine' isn't going to fall for this. I've found some online retailers that are below these 'starting bid' prices. This really defeats the purpose of an online auction the way you have this setup.

CC is right...learn how to spell. If you're going to run a business, at least take two seconds to run your advertisement through a spell checker. That way we don't think you're a complete imbecile . Not very professional IMO.

Definitely not a good way to start....

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by godfather
    My guess, from looking at his prices, he's either bought the stuff at his local cigar shop or online. You seem very concerned about your bottom line pricing with bids starting that HIGH and these bid times...geez, who wants to wait 6 days to find out if they won a box of Don Kikis or not . Either that or you're greedy....

Do we look like suckers here? Any person who knows how to use a 'search engine' isn't going to fall for this. I've found some online retailers that are below these 'starting bid' prices. This really defeats the purpose of an online auction the way you have this setup.

CC is right...learn how to spell. If you're going to run a business, at least take two seconds to run your advertisement through a spell checker. That way we don't think you're a complete imbecile . Not very professional IMO.

Definitely not a good way to start....
    Thanks for the tips guys. As for the prices well there not my items so I wouldn't even know what a fair deal is or not! All I can say is compare, and maybe compete with them if you can!
    Regards,
    Chris

Abidders.com - Team

Thread Information