Thread: Csonka Opinions

1. Question Csonka Opinions

The "where do you smoke" thread got me thinking.

I'm in a vehicle alot traveling, and I'd like to smoke in there. But, I don't want to have the smoke lingering in there for weeks, or when I have to haul around family members that don't smoke and/or are asmathic.....

Do the Csonka ionizers work? Are they "worth" the price?

My local shop has one of the originals plugged in all the time (and lots of people smoke in there) and I've never noticed a lingering smell.......
    The heat around the corner....

2. Default

btt....

Nobody???

I've seen good reviews, but never used one myself.
    I thought it was a tampon joke!

I know a guy who knows a guy who wasn't crazy about them. Not sure why.

Hope that helps....
    "There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar. " -Prince Sined Yar Maharg

I would also appreciate some feedback if anyone has experience with these - would like to get one for my car but want to know if it works well or not.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

I have seen them work wonders with pet odors, so, I don't see why they would not work with cigar odors. I am not sure though!

7. Default

Thanks for the replies so far.....but I figured somebody around here could give me the straight dope on these suckers.

I may have to test one for myself......

250 West !08th Street, NY, NY 10025 (if your so inclined to send me something)

Cigars leave an odor?

I smoke in my car all the time. Windows open and I never let it sit in the tray or put it out in there. The stub always leaves the car. I use the vent clip air fresheners. A friend got in there a few days ago and said it smelled great (strawberry). He said he didn't smell the cigars.

I have no experience with the Csonka but I have read about them on various boards. If you can afford it, get it!!! It can only help. My $0.02

Quote Originally Posted by 55Kingpin
    Thanks for the replies so far.....but I figured somebody around here could give me the straight dope on these suckers.

I may have to test one for myself......
    If you do a test...please inform the rest of us how it works so we can be informed. Thanks.

Walmart had a car ionizer for 8 bucks. It may be worth trying that one before you drop a 20 spot on the other.

I just get these little strips that clip to my a/c, turn on the heat for 10 sec. and poof, new car smell.

Thread Information