Thread: What A Game!!!!

Default What A Game!!!!

Wow, I do not like the Astros, but HOLY COW!!!!!! What a freakin' game. 18 Innings...amazing. Congrats Bill, Cru, and the rest of you 'Stro fans.
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Oh yaaaaa baby, GO ASTROS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

3. Default

No way there gona beat the Cards.

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge
    No way there gona beat the Cards.

Well we will see....

I'm sorry... The 'Stros should have easily handled the Braves... The Braves have no pitching to speak of - and they should NOT have scored their first 6 runs today... 18 innings to put them away?? They're going to have a tough time taking on the Cards if this is the way they're going to play... Sorry guys, but face the facts... It's going to only get worse from here....

Was at yesterdays game when the smoked them it was great! I was at the Texans game today (what a joke they r this year). The funny thing was trying to get to the car before the Stros game was over. I could have been lost for 3 hours and still have heard the game LOL. Anyway it was a great win and yes the Cards are the best team but that doesn't mean they will win.

Well then explain why the Stro's handed the Cards their ass two games in a row last time they played then.

Thread Information