Thread: Recent Purchase

Default Recent Purchase

Hey everyone. I'm back from my little leave of absence due to some large internet problems and a nasty flu. But now I'm back and ready to get posting again. Now, where I live the 4 closest tobacconists are all 45-60 minutes away, Respectively situated North, South, East, and West of my abode, 3 of them in towns off of the interstate. While in the area this past weekend I dropped by Tobacco Lane in Paducah KY and grabbed a few CAO Golds and have already enjoyed one of them, some Churchhill Davidoff Seconds, and a five for five deal on a brand called All-American that so far have proven to be decent as far as I am concerned, but maybe some rest in the humi will do them some good. I also picked up a couple of my all-time favorites, the CAO Brazilia (Thanks for introducing them to me, George), an Impanema and a Gol. When I was about ready to go the store owner (or maybe just a worker) came in to the walk-in to see how things were going, and after some discussion on what I had already picked out and our tastes, he brought out a stool and introduced me to his top-shelf. After I was finished drooling I picked up a Padron '64 Imperial for about 13-14 bucks. I however notice some other Padrons and he even opened up a new Opus X box just so I could lay eyes on them. So all-in-all it was a great success, I have a few new cigars to try and a few old favorites to go back to.

It's good to be back!

Bump, no comments? No Welcome backs? Where's the love?

bigpoppapuff Guest

i think the welcomes and love was used up for the month......we'll let you know in november....

Welcome back.

5. Default Dmitri

Dmitri, first time seeing you on this board....welcome back!

Default Welcome back Dimitri!

I don't keep up on who's here and who's not. Sorry!

Haha, that's what I was looking for.

Welcome back. I'm new here. I also just got over the flu. Smoked first cigar again in the last 7 days. A Montecristo White.

Quote Originally Posted by CigarLuvr
    Welcome back. I'm new here. I also just got over the flu. Smoked first cigar again in the last 7 days. A Montecristo White.
    What's with the picture????

Welcome back Dmitri
    Last edited by Jonsey5484; 10-14-2005 at 08:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonsey5484
    Is this a picture of you, or just a random picture??

Welcome back Dmitri
    if that's him I want his autograph, that's the head guy from the Sopranos.

Monti Whites blow

Quote Originally Posted by Kayakinboy
    if that's him I want his autograph, that's the head guy from the Sopranos.

Monti Whites blow
    I just noticed that after closer review. Hence changing my post to What's with the picture??

reaganyouth84 Guest

The Padrons are AWESOME. I had the chance to smoke one the the 1926 series on my birthday, it was amazing. A friend bought me an Opus for my birthday, and honestly I think I enjoyed th Padron more.

-Mike

Thanks guys, and I happen to enjoy the monte whites.

And about the Padron, I'm saving it for about 2 months. This is my senior year and our football team is currently 6-1 and if we win tonight we will have won the SIRR Ohio Conference outright. Thus far our only loss was to the number one ranked team in another division, so that padron is resting in the humidor until the last game of the state series, and it is very likely we will at least make it to the state semifinals. I've enjoyed a nice stogie after each and every win, but the last game of the state series, be it a win or a loss, it's going out with a bang, that padron just looks so tasty setting in the humi....My first Padron will come right after my last football game.

reaganyouth84 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dmitri
    Thanks guys, and I happen to enjoy the monte whites.

And about the Padron, I'm saving it for about 2 months. This is my senior year and our football team is currently 6-1 and if we win tonight we will have won the SIRR Ohio Conference outright. Thus far our only loss was to the number one ranked team in another division, so that padron is resting in the humidor until the last game of the state series, and it is very likely we will at least make it to the state semifinals. I've enjoyed a nice stogie after each and every win, but the last game of the state series, be it a win or a loss, it's going out with a bang, that padron just looks so tasty setting in the humi....My first Padron will come right after my last football game.
    Well, I wish you luck throughout the rest of the football year. Let me tell you...you will not regret waiting for this smoke. It will be an excellent way to celebrate. Good Luck tonight!

-Mike

Thread Information