Thread: October Fiver

Default October Fiver

So, I did the October Fiver from Cigar-ette city, and wow, what a package, it just arrived today:

Padron 1926 #6 Maduro
    Diamond Crown Maximus #4 Toro
    Arturo Fuente Hemingway Classic
    Rocky Patel 1990 Torpedo
    Perdomo 1991 ESV Estate Seleccion Prestigio Natural
    for 39.50.

"If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Very nice score!!! Some tasty smokes in there....

Gease louise George, that was a wicked fast response, that scared me. Thought your were smoking yourself funny at the LOL herf?
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Quote Originally Posted by BigMacFU
    So, I did the October Fiver from Cigar-ette city, and wow, what a package, it just arrived today:

Padron 1926 #6 Maduro
    Diamond Crown Maximus #4 Toro
    Arturo Fuente Hemingway Classic
    Rocky Patel 1990 Torpedo
    Perdomo 1991 ESV Estate Seleccion Prestigio Natural
    for 39.50.
    Is it my imagination, or is that a pretty good deal?
    It seems like the Padron alone is worth half the price....
    "There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar. " -Prince Sined Yar Maharg

if you got yours, mine should be at home waiting for me.

George smoked some snobby cigars at LOL..

Beautiful...and I've either had each of those or have a few in the humi waiting to be tasted...you will truly enjoy all of them...a helluva deal...

8. Default You Guys Suck

Ok, I saw this post once in advertisements, and now BigMacFu posts the stash....I suddenly became weak and had to jump on the bandwagon too. Too good to pass up and I've been itching to try a few of these smokes...

Oh well, at least I've stayed away from cigarbid.com ...I can at least be proud of that (for now...)

Okay, okay. I guess I can squeeze them in my humidor.
    My order's in.
    "There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar. " -Prince Sined Yar Maharg

I've heard good things about the RP Vintage, tell me how it is (or was). I'm hinting at my friends to get me one of those 6-stick boxes with 3 '90's and 3 '92's for my birthday. If nothign else, i'll wait untill after the holidays and get it for myself.

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mazeman
    Okay, okay. I guess I can squeeze them in my humidor.
    My order's in.
    LOL...that was the exact problem I was having too....then I thought, "I'll have 5 smoked by the time they get here."

Quote Originally Posted by godfather
    LOL...that was the exact problem I was having too....then I thought, "I'll have 5 smoked by the time they get here."
    I didn't want to hear how wonderful those cigars were when you guys posted it on the "Today's Smokes" thread.

I was debating whether or not to buy the fiver, but, after seeing that picture....gotta have 'em!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jonsey5484
    I was debating whether or not to buy the fiver, but, after seeing that picture....gotta have 'em!!!
    that's some good free advertising

Got mine in the mail today.
    They're real purdy.....
    Gonna let 'em sit for a while.

mine still hasn't come

Thread Information