Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: The Ball and Chain Pass Offical Thread

You guys rock!!!! Sarge, the Sig. Conf. Number is: 21038555749155241137 Go ahead and do some p/t's off that and if you want, pm KB any p/t's once we've got a new list compiled. This board is definitely showing why it is my Cigar home here on the web. You guys are all true BOTL's!!!

BTW, that Gurkha XX, great cigar, smoking it tonight, definitely a relaxing 2 hour smoke, complex, medium smoke.

Best,
    Sean
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Quote Originally Posted by Kayakinboy
    The guys ain't lying. I've had I believe 5 people tell me packages were on the way. I don't mind where they go, as long as we show BOTLs bringing this back to life. It happens every now and then and atleast we know that from now on everyone will help and step up!

Gramps, it's fine. Sending to Sarge or me is cool. Or if you go later then hold on and it'll come to you. Just either post here or pm. I was trying to keep it hush hush and just bomb it back to ya, but this is fine!

KB

Don't blame me for the bananas being spoiled... That would be our fearless leader, BMFU... He's the one who is being the madman here... What - did you want me to remain silent in this thread??? And you misread it, goofball - I wasn't giving you up - I was sayin' I'd put some sticks in when it got to me... Focker...

Ol' Rico Suave KB over there - outs himself...

KB and George, get a room, gosh, it's like watching two young ghetto teens on the subway who've just discovered how to kiss.

Anyway, KB, just double checking that it is cool if things get sent your way?
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Quote Originally Posted by BigMacFU
    KB and George, get a room, gosh, it's like watching two young ghetto teens on the subway who've just discovered how to kiss.

fine by me.

What's fine by you KB, getting a room with George or us sending the smokes Just kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by Shagaroo
    I can cover a couple sticks to toss in. Let me know if this thing doesn't turn up as I don't usually watch the pass threads.
    Quote Originally Posted by SorryBunchOfBastids
    Hell no we won't tell ya. We will just keep it to our bastid selves in this thread even though we know you don't check it out. Up yours pal!
    Now it's freakin' Saturday night. Day and a half till the post office opens. You fockers won't get away with it. And some of you fockers are only a few hours drive away from me!

Somebody PM me KY, er, KBs address please.

Quote Originally Posted by BigMacFU

Ya know, wiseguy... For someone with so much edumication, you sure are a fartsmeller... er... I mean a smartfeller....

Quote Originally Posted by Shagaroo
    Somebody PM me KY, er, KBs address please.
    No soup for you!

PM Sent

Thread Information