Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ball and Chain Pass Offical Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bkcloud114
    OK guys.... I'm in !!!!

Swisher sweets and Phillie Blunts are ready to go......

I PMed Sean with my info..

That's why I love having Tommy in my passes... He always has the best smokes!!!

Alright, everything is set, the stash goes out tomorrow!!!

Check back with the 1st post for the order and for updated cigar list. And for those who have never done this before, just remember, when you're about to receive the package, reread the rules one more time for posterity.

Don't forget to post puts/takes and DC#'s in this thread.
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Oh, sean.... I found something I know you're looking for...

Now - what was that you were saying about the Sox????

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    Oh, sean.... I found something I know you're looking for...

Now - what was that you were saying about the Sox????
    below the belt man . . .
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Mark my words George, either NL is better than the White Sox, they don't stand a chance. I see CC's Astros winning the world series before I see the White Sox doing it. And then next year it's back to falling off the radar and having Cleveland and Minnesota do better.
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Alright boys, the pass is started, coming your way BK! (we should have met up at Queensboro plaza and saved the 5 bucks Anyway, DC#:03912920820000010285
    Post Office said it'd be there tomorrow.

My puts were the first 17 cigars My takes nothin!!!!

BTW, I don't know if I mentioned this or the rules do, but if the shipping box (not the cigar box, this won't fall apart) starts to fall apart after so many times through the post, please replace it with a new box.

Keep on Rockin' the Free World BOTL's

OH Crap !!!!

I'm first ??

I won't be home on Thursday, so I'll pick it up at the PO first thing Friday morning and get it out by the weekend, after Sean OK's my P&T's.....

Unless you think your puts/takes are questionable, you don't have to approve anything with me. I trust you guys, just know that if you cross me, I will make your life a living HELL

9. Default

Glad this thing is started.

Me too sarge, I've never been busier with all the mid-term and paper grading, but I got the box out, so now my worries are down for a couple months while it circulates. (Except of course for the occasional update of the master cigar list)

Quote Originally Posted by BigMacFU
    Me too sarge, I've never been busier with all the mid-term and paper grading, but I got the box out, so now my worries are down for a couple months while it circulates. (Except of course for the occasional update of the master cigar list)

So what's your gig BigMacFu - what do you teach?
    Last edited by nhcigarfan; 10-20-2005 at 06:41 PM. Reason: I spell like a 5 yr old.

Philosophy at Fordham University (hence the FU)

sweet - Some night, maybe over the weekend, I will have a couple glasses of scotch and get all philosophical up in this bitch.

I'll start a thread

Quote Originally Posted by BigMacFU
    Philosophy at Fordham University (hence the FU)
    Damn... I always thought the FU had to do with your nasty attitude.... Now you tell me...

For you Georgie, it's definitely a surly

Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan
    sweet - Some night, maybe over the weekend, I will have a couple glasses of scotch and get all philosophical up in this bitch.

and I'll wax poetic...

Raisins: + 12 1/2
    Termites: 5.56

While it's never good to drink alone, whether it be philosophy or wine, I have sworn to only debate sports with people sipping on the cause and solution to all of our problems in the world.

OK... the box made it safe and sound (5 miles)... LOL

I'll post the P/T's and get it out ASAP....

5 Miles, lol, seriously, we should have met up at Queensboro Plaza station

Thread Information