Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ball and Chain Pass Offical Thread

We could have found someplace nicer than Queensboro Plaza... unless it was gonna be "Cityscapes" or "Scandals".....

Damn, I have to read the line-up of cigars before I get involved next time......

Takes
    Fonseca
    La Aurora

Puts
    Vegas Robaina Unicos
    DCM # 5
    Rocky Patel Edge
    Cuesta Rey Sungrown
    Sherpa Mystic Dos Capas

I hope these are OK, if not, let me know..... I will get it in the Post Office ASAP.... I will post the DC number when I get it

Heads Up Bill !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bkcloud114
    We could have found someplace nicer than Queensboro Plaza... unless it was gonna be "Cityscapes" or "Scandals".....

Damn, I have to read the line-up of cigars before I get involved next time......

Takes
    Fonseca
    La Aurora

Puts
    Vegas Robaina Unicos
    DCM # 5
    Rocky Patel Edge
    Cuesta Rey Sungrown
    Sherpa Mystic Dos Capas

I hope these are OK, if not, let me know..... I will get it in the Post Office ASAP.... I will post the DC number when I get it

Heads Up Bill !!!!!

Nice plays Tommy!

Raisins: + 12 1/2
    Termites: 5.56

As Shrek said, "That'll do donkey, that'll do."
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Quote Originally Posted by Bkcloud114

Takes
    Fonseca
    La Aurora

Puts
    Vegas Robaina Unicos
    DCM # 5
    Rocky Patel Edge
    Cuesta Rey Sungrown
    Sherpa Mystic Dos Capas

Heads Up Bill !!!!!
    For God's sake, man... You need to put about 15 more cigars in there!!!

And what happened to your "special" smokes - you being a pig??? I wanna see those White Owl Estate Reserves, Bering Edicion Limitada's, Acid Kuba Kuba Special Cameroon's.. You know, the good stuff!!! No holding out on us, you bastid!!!

I'm saving the "good stuff" for you George.....

Here's the DC # 0487 9323 4180 1200 0075

Post Office says it should be there by Monday...... WAKE UP BILL !!!!

Nice plays, Tommy!!!

Now we gotta get a friggen wooden crate to hold all the cigars after you got done with the pass... My mailman is gonna be bitching about his back when he drops it off here...

Hey Sarge! Lemme know before sending this to me, I've had problems with mail getting to the office and I wanna make sure it goes to the right place!

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kayakinboy
    Hey Sarge! Lemme know before sending this to me, I've had problems with mail getting to the office and I wanna make sure it goes to the right place!

All righty KB.

KB, glad you're excited for the pass. I mean, you're right towards the end and already posting about how Sarge will get them to you. Honestly, i love that!
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge
    All righty KB.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacFU
    KB, glad you're excited for the pass. I mean, you're right towards the end and already posting about how Sarge will get them to you. Honestly, i love that!
    BigMac, I knew sarge would see it, that's why I said it!

I just want my bases covered

11. Default

BigMac, I knew sarge would see it, that's why I said it!

I just want my bases covered

If I have to I'll meet him halfway and hand it to him personally.

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge
    If I have to I'll meet him halfway and hand it to him personally.
    That'd be AWESOME. We will have to see if this can be done. I'd love to buy the sarge some lunch!

That'd be AWESOME. We will have to see if this can be done. I'd love to buy the sarge some lunch!

Allright you two - get a room....

I wasn't aware that this was a dating site.
    I thought it was a tampon joke!

Blog Entries

I received the package today.

Takes:
    Vegas Robaina Unicos
    Opus X Perfecxion X
    Padron 1926 #6

Puts:
    San Cristobal de la Habana La Fuerza
    Ashton VSG Torpedo
    Davidoff Millennium Blend Robusto

Uh, the set up you have here won't work, the cigars were pretty dried out as they are not in plastic bags and the box doesn't seal good enough to hold humidity even though you had one of those Fuente humipacks in there.

I placed all the cigars in individual baggies and put the whole package in one large freezer sized zip lock bag, added a few extra small cigar baggies, replaced your cigar box with a Rubbermaid container (which took 3/4 of a pound off the weight of the package) AND ADDED A HUMIDIFICATION UNIT which I'll need you to send back to me when the pass makes it back to you along with my Rubbermaid container.

Numbering each individual cigar might have been a good idea but I didn't really feel like doing that......

LMFAO, what's with the "packing" material? It looks like you emptied your trash can I tossed that and replaced it with bubble bags and bubble wrap.

Tommy said he put in a DC Maximus #5 but it must have been a DC Maximus #4 because there are now TWO #4s and only one #5 and the pass started with one of each. I also identifed the Fonseca as a Delicias and the Partagas as a Corona and the Padron 1926 Natural is a #2.

Package will go out tomorrow to rpcky16 in L.L. Bean country (freakin' yuppie )

DC#: 0103 8555 7495 6396 0817
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Thanks Bill for repackaging. I thought the Fuente Humidipak would do its job, but I guess not. As for the wrapping, I thought about bubble wrap, but figured wrapping that could change easily by adding or taking away was in general more effective. I'll definitely know next time to roll with the tupperware and humidification device. I will certainly send it back to you as soon as I get it back. Thanks again Bill for helping me out.

And beautiful puts/takes
    Last edited by BigMacFU; 10-24-2005 at 08:05 PM.

toledo,ohio 1440 royalton toledo oh 43612

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    I received the package today.

Takes:
    Vegas Robaina Unicos
    Opus X Perfecxion X
    Padron 1926 #6

Puts:
    San Cristobal de la Habana La Fuerza
    Ashton VSG Torpedo
    Davidoff Millennium Blend Robusto

Uh, the set up you have here won't work, the cigars were pretty dried out as they are not in plastic bags and the box doesn't seal good enough to hold humidity even though you had one of those Fuente humipacks in there.

I placed all the cigars in individual baggies and put the whole package in one large freezer sized zip lock bag, added a few extra small cigar baggies, replaced your cigar box with a Rubbermaid container (which took 3/4 of a pound off the weight of the package) AND ADDED A HUMIDIFICATION UNIT which I'll need you to send back to me when the pass makes it back to you along with my Rubbermaid container.

Numbering each individual cigar might have been a good idea but I didn't really feel like doing that......

LMFAO, what's with the "packing" material? It looks like you emptied your trash can I tossed that and replaced it with bubble bags and bubble wrap.

Tommy said he put in a DC Maximus #5 but it must have been a DC Maximus #4 because there are now TWO #4s and only one #5 and the pass started with one of each. I also identifed the Fonseca as a Delicias and the Partagas as a Corona and the Padron 1926 Natural is a #2.

Package will go out tomorrow to rpcky16 in L.L. Bean country (freakin' yuppie )

DC#: 0103 8555 7495 6396 0817
    Good looking out,you old fogie
    I drink a great deal.I sleep a little,and i smoke cigar after cigar.That is why i am in two-hundred percent form
    -Winston Churchill

18. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    "I received the package today..."
    Awesome job CC, good looking out indeed!

Nice plays Bill! And way to look out for Sean!

Raisins: + 12 1/2
    Termites: 5.56

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BigMacFU
    Thanks Bill for repackaging. I thought the Fuente Humidipak would do its job, but I guess not. As for the wrapping, I thought about bubble wrap, but figured wrapping that could change easily by adding or taking away was in general more effective. I'll definitely know next time to roll with the tupperware and humidification device. I will certainly send it back to you as soon as I get it back. Thanks again Bill for helping me out.

And beautiful puts/takes
    You certainlly had the right idea with the packing, as the pass contents increase in volume, the passers just remove some of the packing. I just had to bust your stones with your choice of the "packing"

The humi pack might have worked in a Rubbermaid/Tupperware container but that box just wasn't airtight enough and again, it added an extra 12 ounces which increases the postage rate. I wasn't sure how much life the humi pack had left in it so I didn't want to take the chance because as I mentioned, the cigars seems kinda dry.

It would have been one thing if you had a pass with mostly Drew Estates products BUT there are way too many nice cigars in this package to take any chances.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 10-24-2005 at 11:10 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Thread Information