Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favorite computer games

1. Lightbulb To KB - RE: Halo

Quote Originally Posted by Kayakinboy

And just Halo on PC. I also have the Halo Xbox. Halo's probably the only game I like.

Wish I had one of these for halloween

That is what I'm talking about! Do you have Xbox Live KB? You and me...one on one...wanna bet some cigars on it? You're going down baby!

GTA Liberty City Storys, ships today, ordered it back in May I will become a recluse for a while.
    I thought it was a tampon joke!

reaganyouth84 Guest

The new Nascar 06 game (for xbox or ps2) is pretty good. It has voice commands and everything. The headset is setup like the radios are in Nascar, and you can communicate with your crew on your pit strategy and with your teammates on the track. It's pretty cool.

-Mike

Quote Originally Posted by godfather
    That is what I'm talking about! Do you have Xbox Live KB? You and me...one on one...wanna bet some cigars on it? You're going down baby!
    No I don't buy I wouldn't be going down sucka....

Quote Originally Posted by reaganyouth84
    The new Nascar 06 game (for xbox or ps2) is pretty good. It has voice commands and everything. The headset is setup like the radios are in Nascar, and you can communicate with your crew on your pit strategy and with your teammates on the track. It's pretty cool.

-Mike
    Is that Chase for the Nextel Cup?? I have Nascar Thunder 2004, but, I heard the new Chase for the Cup games are awesome.

reaganyouth84 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jonsey5484
    Is that Chase for the Nextel Cup?? I have Nascar Thunder 2004, but, I heard the new Chase for the Cup games are awesome.
    Well, the 05 game is the first one with the chase in it. The new one, 06, has all the special commands you can use with the headseat. The only difference really in the 05 and the 06 is the headseat commands, and in 06 you can swap cars in the middle of the race. Pretty solid game.

Go Blue Duece! (Rusty Wallace)

-Mike

That sounds awesome! I will have to check that out sometime soon!!!

8. Default half-life all the way

the orignal half-life i liked alot ... beat it a lot of times to... also the mods counter-strike, tfc, half-life death match. I havn't had a chance to play the whole half life 2 because i dont have a fast enough comp... but i did play it for 45 min in microcenter and loved it

pc version of final fantasy 7
    i used to be a world of warcraft addict, but i got rid of it. it was becoming a problem
    max payne

for gamecube:
    mario kart
    zelda orcarina of time
    time splitters 2

ps2:
    all gta's
    final fantasy x

10. Default

I like to play Guild Wars. Freaking Ex-girlfriends brother got me playing the dead blasted game.

I play some Half-life 2 and Counter Strike : source.

Having a computer that can run Half-Life 2.. it takes a pretty beasty computer.

I've been playing games since the Master System so it is hard but if I had to pick an all time favorite series it would be King's Quest.
    End of line.

Quote Originally Posted by gtphale
    counterstrike source for me
    I second this motion! Been playing since the original. Tried and true....

I played some Fortress and Half Life online back in the day. Also C&C Red Alert.

I wasted a few years of my life playing UO....
    Last edited by Roham; 12-09-2005 at 09:32 PM.
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

Widow, don't know if you saw my favorite, but I'm a fan of the cousin Sierra series, probably #1 or #2 in my list, Quest for Glory. Escape Velocity by our own Moki and his gang is #1 or #2 also, can't decide between the two.
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Quote Originally Posted by BigMacFU
    Widow, don't know if you saw my favorite, but I'm a fan of the cousin Sierra series, probably #1 or #2 in my list, Quest for Glory. Escape Velocity by our own Moki and his gang is #1 or #2 also, can't decide between the two.
    I remember when Quest for Glory was out, but I never played it for some reason. I definitely would if I could get a hold of it now.
    End of line.

You want to know three really silly FPS games I liked?

Duke Nukem 3D, Shadow Warrior, and Redneck Rampage.

They completely cracked me up!

Legend of Dragoon for PS1

MADDEN series for PS2

Diablo I and II for PC

As Wang (the shadow warrior) finds a girl bathing in a waterfall.

*In a cheap asian accent*

"Hey babeeee! You want to wash Wang? Or you want to watch Wang wash Wang?"

Duke Nukem as he tips a stripper.

"Shake it, baby!"

As he looks in the mirror.

"Damn! I'm lookin' good!"

Thread Information