Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pics of today's La Aurora Event

Default Pics of today's La Aurora Event

Just thought I'd share a couple pics from our La Aurora Rolling event today, for those who couldn't make it, and many thanks to those who came!

First picture is in our humidor (L to R): Joe McDonough (Humidor Associate), Frank Speciale (Owner), Gary Griffith (Humidor Manager), and Rene from Miami Cigar.

Next up is a picture of Frank and Eduardo, the Master Roller with Miami Cigar. He made us a bunch of really great smokes!

Hope to see some of you at our next event, to be announced soon!
    Gary Griffith
    Humidor Manager

Cigar-ette City

Email here

Nice post, to bad it would be a bit of a hike for me, I would have enjoyed it.

Looks like a decent place. That you in the blue shirt?

Quote Originally Posted by TheSilentChamber
    Looks like a decent place. That you in the blue shirt?
    Yep. I'm in the blue shirt. I'll post pics of all 3 of our humidors sometime late today. Contractor still doesn't have all the shelving in our new one, so I can't get all the inventory in yet. Even so it was a nice day with plenty of free cigars and free beer.
    Gary Griffith
    Humidor Manager

Cigar-ette City

Email here

Wow,

Thanks Gary. Now I'm REALLY disappointed that I missed it.

Wilkey

when will the new ones be out?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cigar1993
    ..."I'll post pics of all 3 of our humidors sometime late today..."
    Let's see the pics

Default Can you believe?

Quote Originally Posted by godfather
    Let's see the pics
    A guy who can take fuzzy pictures with a digital camera?

I'll try again and maybe ask my wife to take them. She seems to do better.
    Gary Griffith
    Humidor Manager

Cigar-ette City

Email here

Default Here's our Glasgow, DE location

This is our People's Plaza shop. I'll try to take decent pics of the other two (especially the big one) tomorrow.

Gary Griffith
    Humidor Manager

Cigar-ette City

Email here

10. Default

This is our People's Plaza shop. I'll try to take decent pics of the other two (especially the big one) tomorrow

A guy who can take fuzzy pictures with a digital camera?
    ..no worries!

Yes, a little blurry, but not blurry enough to make me jealous! Ah man, I just flat out live in the wrong state and the wrong location....

My one and only cigar shop (literally one) in a 100 mile radius...you could probably count the number of boxes they have in minutes.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

Thanks for the posts Gary, and welcome to the board. Great to see you as an active poster here...

Haa, nice to see a box of silvio's peaking in.

Nice you also have some of the Estate selection vintage, those are great cigars!
    Last edited by nhcigarfan; 10-17-2005 at 06:35 PM. Reason: esv

12. Default Ask & You Shall Receive...

Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan
    Haa, nice to see a box of silvio's peaking in.

Nice you also have some of the Estate selection vintage, those are great cigars!

Looks like he's tempting you buddy...

http://www.cigar-ettecity.com/itemdetails.cfm?ID=3626

Looks like he's tempting you buddy...

http://www.cigar-ettecity.com/itemdetails.cfm?ID=3626

Yeah, saw that. The question is, is the five pack in one of the special five pack chests? Which is 5 pack version of the big box.

I have one for the double corona, It's pretty cool.I have a few extra double coronas and torpedos in the humi also.

I liked the idea of the double crown maximus 5 packs. May have to consider one of those.

Yeah, saw that. The question is, is the five pack in one of the special five pack chests? Which is 5 pack version of the big box.

I have one for the double corona, It's pretty cool.I have a few extra double coronas and torpedos in the humi also.

I liked the idea of the double crown maximus 5 packs. May have to consider one of those.
    The fiver is just loose ones from the box. I think I might have one of those chests left. Let me check............(walks into humidor)............yep, there's one there. You better check that Fiver page again.
    Gary Griffith
    Humidor Manager

Cigar-ette City

Email here

15. Default

The fiver is just loose ones from the box. I think I might have one of those chests left. Let me check............(walks into humidor)............yep, there's one there. You better check that Fiver page again.
    LOL....you're going to put us in the poor house! Must resist these offers I just saw...

Yep, no doubt there. The gift boxes are really nice. And smell great in the coolerdor

LOL....you're going to put us in the poor house! Must resist these offers I just saw...
    Resistance is futile!
    Gary Griffith
    Humidor Manager

Cigar-ette City

Email here

You must not have looked closely enough. I moved a little special something over there for you: nhcigarfan special box

Yep. I'm evil.
    Gary Griffith
    Humidor Manager

Cigar-ette City

Email here

19. Default

You must not have looked closely enough. I moved a little special something over there for you: nhcigarfan special box

Yep. I'm evil.

LMFAO!!!!!

That is easly five times as big as the humidor at the local shop, with ten times the stock. I need to take a trip...

Thread Information