Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by TonyDogs
    Baccarat Rothschild
    Cigar Size= 5.0" x 50 ring

Pre-light aroma= good
    Construction= good
    Burn= very nice
    Flavor= This stick is somewhat one dimension. The flavor is spicy all the way through and it has a honey base wrapper that is not bad. Its a mild smoke but quite pleasant.
    Smoked it to about the nub.

For all you cigar snobs out there that have no life.
    If you would like to talk some trash by all means send me a email about it.

I would be happy to debate you cigar snobs of impotence.
    Hey, is this you?
    http://www.collarme.com/default.asp?...&bhtz=3&bhqs=1

FPDoc77 Guest

I just read this and it seems to be the same couple people in all these little debates. I wonder what started this one off?

Quote Originally Posted by FPDoc77
    I just read this and it seems to be the same couple people in all these little debates. I wonder what started this one off?

Long story - You've got to do a little research on this... That's the problem with coming in AFTER the debates have happened. It SEEMS like everyone was out to get Tony. Tony did that to himself through his nastiness, unwillingness to accept responsibility and repent for his misdeeds.

Suffice it to say - TonyDogs is not a very nice person (threatened members at this and other boards with bodily harm). He claims he never threatened bodily harm - but it was clear in both his public and private postings. He's been banned here and at CigarPass - as well as the several other persona's he's created.

Given his history of creating new screen names - I'm hoping you're not another persona of Tony....
    Last edited by ggiese; 11-27-2005 at 02:27 PM.

FPDoc77 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    Long story - You've got to do a little research on this... That's the problem with coming in AFTER the debates have happened. It SEEMS like everyone was out to get Tony. Tony did that to himself through his nastiness, unwillingness to accept responsibility and repent for his misdeeds.

Suffice it to say - TonyDogs is not a very nice person (threatened members at this and other boards with bodily harm). He claims he never threatened bodily harm - but it was clear in both his public and private postings. He's been banned here and at CigarPass - as well as the several other persona's he's created.

Given his history of creating new screen names - I'm hoping you're not another persona of Tony....
    First Im not a persona of Tony. But I was actually impressed by his reviews, much better than mine at least. After I read this stuff I was curious what kicked this all off. It seems the admin. here put 2 and 2 together and found out Tony was the same guy that threatened lives over at CigarPass which many of you happen to be members of. I dont know what got Tony going over there but I would bet some of the senior members were taking some pot shots at him. He got more mad than he should have and said some really stupid things. Things that should have gotten him banned. This is my take...it seems as though the "newbies" have to go through some sort of hazing ritual where they are supposed to just keep their head down...dont buck any senior...dont speak unless spoken to...and maybe just maybe you wont get banned. Then if you become a senior member you can do that to the newbies yourself and you have proved yourself worthy of this community. Am I way off?
    It seems personalities like Tony's dont take well to that. I agree with the ban just wonder if IM correct concerning the sociodynamic situation of this community. Im not saying its wrong (actually might be a good weeding out tool) just curious to if IM way off base here.

its not so much of a hazing as us trying to figure out who is who here. then there are those times when people (typically newbies) just make an ass of themselves or improper edicate (sp?) and just need to be shown the right way.

but as you said, one sure way to get a whooping is to insult a senior member. we are a family on this board and one thing you do to one person is done to all of us.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
    and I'm not sure about the former." -
    Albert Einstein

6. Default

Doc,on most cigar boards newbies are usually given some shit. I give newbies shit every once in a while but nothing hateful or overly nasty unless they are total douchebags like tonydogs. Your theory about it is pretty acurate and alawys remember we were all newbies once and didn't know a damn thing about cigars. You don't have to bend over and take it in the ass but there will be shit handed out

People like me,Ggiese ,Coventry Cat and Cigar Sarge and BIGPOPPAPUFF the cigar man extroidanare and a lot of other guys have been around long enough to see some real cigar thieving scumbags and generally shitty persons appear on boards. Gamelover being one of them I personally followed around to make sure he was known for the band switching theif he was. We all are proud of what we do for a living me included and we all have our various opinions and are proud of them too but I will tell you this. When my friends herf at our local shop ,all 30 of us don't talk much politics or touchy subjects. we usually talk about cigars and sports and general bullshit. I know for a fact a couple of the dudes I herf with make 3x what I do including a former pro football player but we are pretty much equal with a cigar and a glass of whatever drink we like. We protect our own and part of that is picking on newbies to see what they are really like. Obviously you seem to be able to pick out some good cigars to smoke and review. You would make a great adittion to this board Take care 'Kevin
    Last edited by kevin7; 11-27-2005 at 04:52 PM.
    The older I get ,the better I was

FPDoc77 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7
    Doc,on most cigar boards newbies are usually given some shit. I give newbies shit every once in a while but nothing hateful or overly nasty unless they are total douchebags like tonydogs. Your theory about it is pretty acurate and alawys remember we were all newbies once and didn't know a damn thing about cigars. You don't have to bend over and take it in the ass but there will be shit handed out

People like me,Ggiese ,Coventry Cat and Cigar Sarge and a lot of other guys have been around long enough to see some real cigar thieving scumbags and generally shitty persons appear on boards. Gamelover being one of them I personally followed around to make sure he was known for the band switching theif he was. We all are proud of what we do for a living me included and we all have our various opinions and are proud of them too but I will tell you this. When my friends herf at our local shop ,all 30 of us don't talk much politics or touchy subjects. we usually talk about cigars and sports and general bullshit. I know for a fact a couple of the dudes I herf with make 3x what I do including a former pro football player but we are pretty much equal with a cigar and a glass of whatever drink we like. We protect our own and part of that is picking on newbies to see what they are really like. Obviously you seem to be able to pick out some good cigars to smoke and review. You would make a great adittion to this board Take care 'Kevin
    I appreciate your honesty and your compliment. It does help me understand this community a little better. Its much different than other forms of communities. But I see that there are all sorts of cigar exchanges and such and there has to be some trust in those within the community. I hope to be a member for years to come.

Thread Information