Hey Guys,

Just a heads up, I know a shop that has a bunch of Toast Across America 2005 Stogies in stock. It's 50 bucks for the 2 (Opus X and DCM). The same place has Opus X Super Beli's and the size that's like the Perfexcion X but not "en cedro." Those are 10 and 12 respectively. Now, Cousin's Cigars (cleveland) does not ship these cigars, they are only for walk-in customers. But, my fiance lives in Cleveland and can easily purchase these. Now, if anybody is dying to get their hands on any of these, let me know. The way you'd get the cigars goes like this:

You send M.O.'s to my Fiance for the total price of what the cigars would cost (plus Priority Mail shipping with DC). She then brings the cigars to me at my brother's wedding (November 12th), I then ship them upon return to NYC (November 13th). Yes, the process is delayed, but, 1) you can trust me, just ask those I've dealt with, 2) for those of you in areas where it is very difficult to get a hold of such cigars, this may be the best way to do it and at a good price.

Anyway, throwing the opportunity out there for those who cannot get cigars like these very easily.