Thread: Fuente Fuente Opus X

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by TonyDogs
    Fuente Fuente Opus X

Ring Gauge 52 Length 6 3/8

Preflight Aroma= intriguing with a wood smell to it.
    Construction= perfect
    Burn= It has a streaky burn, but a cool slow burn.

Flavor= Complex to say the least. Lots of cedar and leather with a power undertone of salt.
    Lots of nicotine it keeps your attention the entire time. Near the end I was a little jittery from it.

Draw= was perfect

I really enjoyed this cigar. There is a lot of hype with it and you see that in the price. The salt flavor is awesome. I like the stronger cigar. I don't like the price. I paid $25 a stick. Even though I don't like the price I still seem to have quite a few of them.
    Ahhhh - dumbass!!! I just bought two of them for the less than what you paid for one!!!

And don't let your mom find out you're getting a buzz from your cigars, tony - or she'll ground you again...

I certainly hope you're opening the windows to your room, and lighting the candles so she doesn't smell the smoke... We wouldn't want to miss any of your intriguing posts because she's grounded you off of the Internet...
    Last edited by ggiese; 10-21-2005 at 05:28 PM.

Hey - BTW tony afficianadogturd... What was the NAME of the Opus X you smoked? Not the size and ring gauge, but the actual name? Fuente Fuente is 5.625 X 46...

Blog Entries

"Preflight aroma" LMFAO, Hey DogShit, they don't allow smoking on airplanes these days

So tonydogshit, why would you pay $25.00 for a cigar that has an MSRP of $13.50?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    So tonydogshit, why would you pay $25.00 for a cigar that has an MSRP of $13.50?
    Obviously, CC, there's no requirement to be intelligent to smoke cigars... I would like to think so, but tonydoggydoodoo is proving me wrong...

Thread Information