Thread: Mini Smokes

Default Mini Smokes

What's everyones favorite? Sometimes there isn't time to enjoy a one hour burn and the small ones are perfect(especially for short drives in the car) The only ones I've had thus far are the Camacho Machitos, which were quite nice. Looking forward to your answers.

camancho is one of my favorite cigars. i need to try the little ones. i like the fuente equisitos and the cohiba pequenos.

One of my recent favorites has been Partagas Black Label Prontos. 4 3/16" x 36 and very nice.

Also Once bought a tin of Arturo Fuentes that was very nice, but I don't remember the specifics on them.

I actually buy a lot of smaller smokes due to time constraints. I did a review of a smaller Domaine AVO not to long ago too that I really enjoyed.

-labmonkey-

cohiba minis and the romeo minis are quite nice as well.
    \

i have a box of Cohiba Penetelas, which are quite nice smokes. draw is too tight, though.
    With glasses high, we raised a cry - freedom had arrived

Talking

I'm not a fan of "tin smokes." I have tried the Cohiba's......and I guess my expectations were too high, especially since I have had the Cuban style. I did not like them.

I think Lab Monkey mentioned the Partigas Black Label......1845, 6x54, is one of my all time favorites!!!!!!

Filipino, born and raised. Now living in Sherwood Park Alberta, Canada

Wink

Macanudo Ascots always come to mind. they come in cafe, maduro and robust as well. im not really a Mac fan, but their little smokes do it for me. i find that they have more flavor due to the smaller, shorter size.
    You are what you eat. That's why I'm a fat bastard.

I bought a 50 box of Palonitos muduro. It's a brazil cigarello. I also bought a 10 pack of Monte Cristo and a 10 pack of Cohiba Cigarello. I wasnt too impressed with the cohiba but I really enjoyed the monte cristo and the Palonitos.

Thread Information