Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Review These!!

Quote Originally Posted by Quickbeat View Post
    I sent out a package about a week ago. Why in the hell would i not send out two cigars after recieving some? I have no reason not to. I would have gladly sent out more, except I have gotten many suggestive IM's and emails, so now you can just forget it. I now see the nature of this forum, so thanks to Dan for giving me the opportunity, but this will be my last post here. I'm sorry a few immature posters have ruined the chance of a SECOND package being sent out by myself.

By the way if anyone gives me a hardtime about me not communicating and it looking like I grab the cigars and BEAT IT! I'm going to take my cigars(ball) and go home! You Fockers can just forget about me, my cigars, and my balls. And I have some nicely aged grape white owls and philly blunts that I was going to send out.

MOMMY there being mean to me!!!

DG
    (I'm in a rare mood today!)
    DG
    SB
    HST
    AOD
    AOG
    CD

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel Grinch View Post

By the way if anyone gives me a hardtime about me not communicating and it looking like I grab the cigars and BEAT IT! I'm going to take my cigars(ball) and go home! You Fockers can just forget about me, my cigars, and my balls. And I have some nicely aged grape white owls and philly blunts that I was going to send out.

MOMMY there being mean to me!!!

DG
    (I'm in a rare mood today!)
    LMFAO

I have about 13K posts on an online sports forum, and my time spent there has taught me one thing...that online jackassery should not go unpunished! Based on Quickbeat's profile (which he has subsequently deleted, I have dug up the following:

His old profile:

Biography:
    Tech savvy, musician, love to smoke.
    Bio:
    I am a full time student at Illinois State University where I am getting a bachelors in Marketing, and work on the side as a web designer. I love to play my drums, smoke cigars, play football, web design, and have fun at college.

Address-
    Alex Wicks
    1282 Spring St
    Yorkville, IL 60560
    Web Designer/Student

I used his address to run a people search online, and got his home phone number: (630) 553-0485, and his father's name - Scott B Wicks

I also looked him up on Facebook under a fake name of mine. His name and the school information he posted on his profile here were easily enough to find him.

Here's some of the information on his Facebook profile:

Birthday:
    March 29, 1988

Hometown:
    Yorkville, IL

Political Views:
    Conservative

Religious Views:
    Strong Christian

Here's his school email address: aswicks@ilstu.edu

Here's his AIM Screen Name: Sapper710

He also currently works at a Toyota location as a "DC Worker", whatever that is.

And, most hilariously of all, he is a Neanderthal-looking Ginger:

Last edited by JFellows; 06-28-2007 at 09:24 AM.

Lukeman8,

I'm going to stop at my smoke shop tonight and pick up a few smokes and I should have a package out to you Friday to keep this going. I'll let you know the DC tomorrow.

Still two cigars with out bands right?

DG
    DG
    SB
    HST
    AOD
    AOG
    CD

Wow just saw this whole mess. DG no need to send out anything. since I was the one who sent the pass to Quickbeat I am going to be the one to fix it.

Lukeman 8 I am sending you the review these cigars and a few hitchhikers will probably fall in as well

Dan you sure? No reason why you should be stuck twice for this. You didn't drop the ball.

DG
    (shit it's only grape white owls and philly blunts right.)
    DG
    SB
    HST
    AOD
    AOG
    CD

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel Grinch View Post
    Dan you sure? No reason why you should be stuck twice for this. You didn't drop the ball.

DG
    (shit it's only grape white owls and philly blunts right.)
    DG Don't worry I have enough to go around as a matter of fact why don't you Pm me your addy and I nice welcome back package will be on its way

Quote Originally Posted by JFellows View Post
    I have about 13K posts on an online sports forum, and my time spent there has taught me one thing...that online jackassery should not go unpunished! Based on Quickbeat's profile (which he has subsequently deleted, I have dug up the following:

::Quickbeat's info::
    I'm not sure that all of that was necessary. Particularly coming from a guy who's been here less than two months.

The guy's punishment is his bad reputation here, Dan has graciously offered to pick up his slack, so I think it's best to end it with that. No reason to go stalking the guy. You may want to edit your post to delete some of his personal information, particularly that which he didn't offer.

Quote Originally Posted by derivation View Post
    I'm not sure that all of that was necessary. Particularly coming from a guy who's been here less than two months.

The guy's punishment is his bad reputation here, Dan has graciously offered to pick up his slack, so I think it's best to end it with that. No reason to go stalking the guy. You may want to edit your post to delete some of his personal information, particularly that which he didn't offer.
    I may have been on here for a short period of time, but, for one thing, I actually follow through with my trade commitments! I also already have more posts than you.

The sports forum I frequent is quite swift in retribution for people who scam others. How is a 'bad rep' on a site he'll never visit again any kind of punishment? What if he plans on just hopping from forum to forum, scamming people whenever he wants to? The information I posted is just there for posterity's sake, and to scare him straight. Regardless, what's done is done and I'm glad to see we're moving on. Thumbs up to DG and Dan for offering to pick up the slack here.
    Last edited by JFellows; 06-28-2007 at 11:50 AM.

Thanks Cgardan, I'm sorry all of this had to happen, but i'm thankful for everyone sticking up for me. Since i'm already promised some cigars, and I've held up this part of the forum for quite some time...

Who Wants To Review These!?

Luke the package is on its way DC # 0103 8555 7491 1105 1042

Sorry, but I don't agree with this. He had no problems sharing his address when he was getting free smokes. It doesn't matter if he's been here a day, month, year, etc. A deadbeat is a deadbeat.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

CgarDan and Diesel Grinch...Class all the way.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

It's completely necessary. The only thing that wasn't necessary was his leaving before everyone got to kick him in the jimmies!

Quote Originally Posted by drew_goring View Post
    CgarDan and Diesel Grinch...Class all the way.

This is all Dan! He decided to take care of everything. I'm just here to make the place look pretty!

DG
    DG
    SB
    HST
    AOD
    AOG
    CD

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shagaroo View Post
    It's completely necessary. The only thing that wasn't necessary was his leaving before everyone got to kick him in the jimmies!
    Yepper!

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    Yepper!
    Well if that's the consensus then I'll gladly not mention it again.

My personal feelings are that getting revenge/scaring a person is a little over the line, particularly posting information about said person's family. Given, I probably care a little bit more about personal information then others, but to me this clearly crossed a line.

We all got a kick out of wingfan going to knock on jiaguy's door, but it was more of a joke than anything else. Something that I thought was understood, was that in dealing with trades online you're going to get scammed or have an idiot that doesn't know how to mail every once in a while. It's just the risks you take. When it happens, you give the guy the finger and move on. To me, that seems like the way things have been operated around here.

I guess I also feel that more likely than not, Quickbeat is just an idiot who did not know how to use the postal system correctly and got pissy when he was accused. I mean, not holding up your end on a box split or pass is one thing, but a 'review these'? We're talking two cigars here.

So, with my piece being said, I"ll reiterate again, that if my opinions are not the consensus (which I guess I thought wrongly), then I'll gladly not mention it again.

Something that I thought was understood, was that in dealing with trades online you're going to get scammed or have an idiot that doesn't know how to mail every once in a while. It's just the risks you take. When it happens, you give the guy the finger and move on. To me, that seems like the way things have been operated around here.
    The reason you thought that things were handled that way is because we handle things this way so we very seldomly see a scammer show up and try to rip someone off. And now, with his real info out there, other forums can watch out for this scumbag when he shows up somewhere else with a different handle.

Go to forums like bananaland or similiar forums and people get scammed a great deal more often because they "give people the finger and move on," rather than track the scumbag and get their real info out there for others.

This also gives someone the chance to go after legal remedies if any present themselves.

"Only 2 cigars," or not, this guy is nothing more than a thief.

...Getting back to the point sense nobody replied earlier...

WHO WANTS TO REVIEW THESE?!

zzzzzzzz

Thread Information