Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Review These!!

Alright, some serious apologies are in order here on my part. Life has basically anal raped me over the past two weeks, and I haven't been at home. I will get these out this week, and I will include a li'l something extra for holding it up. I'm really sorry you guys, I let this slip and that was wrong. I'll get my second review out pretty soon too, haven't had time to sit and smoke in a while.

Repentantly yours,

Fish

Don't worry man I haven't been holding my breath I understand.

Quote Originally Posted by thepyrofish
    Alright, some serious apologies are in order here on my part. Life has basically anal raped me over the past two weeks, and I haven't been at home. I will get these out this week, and I will include a li'l something extra for holding it up. I'm really sorry you guys, I let this slip and that was wrong. I'll get my second review out pretty soon too, haven't had time to sit and smoke in a while.

Repentantly yours,

Fish
    N.O.L.A.

WTF is going on with this guys. This has reached the point of being a problem. It's been 3 weeks since rpcky16 stepped up. Does he have them? Have you sent them pyro? Did you ever smoke the second stick pyro? Gonna post a review? You have been on recently.

Somebody step up and take some responsibility here and get this moving.

Last edited by Shagaroo; 12-12-2005 at 12:41 PM.

I think there may be some confusion.

Unless I'm reading it wrong, it seems like pyrofish reviewed both cigars in this post, although it then sounds like he hasn't tried the second cigar in this post.

If both have been reviewed (pyrofish can answer this), then SuperChuck can reveal the identities. Also, pyrofish would need to send a couple cigars to rpcky16, who has already claimed the next honor.
    "There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar. " -Prince Sined Yar Maharg

I sent him a PM yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by Shagaroo
    WTF is going on with this guys. This has reached the point of being a problem. It's been 3 weeks since rpcky16 stepped up. Does he have them? Have you sent them pyro? Did you ever smoke the second stick pyro? Gonna post a review? You have been on recently.

Somebody step up and take some responsibility here and get this moving.

N.O.L.A.

I was actually thinking about just posting R___ T___ with out getting them yet because I am going to Florida on Thursday for the week and probably will not be home if he has shipped them this week. It has been three weeks and I am starting to get annoyed but I am patient person. I guess too patient some times. So in the interest of getting this thread back up to pace who would like to
    Review These
    Last edited by rpcky16; 12-12-2005 at 05:39 PM.
    N.O.L.A.

Quote Originally Posted by rpcky16
    I was actually thinking about just posting R___ T___ with out getting them yet because I am going to Florida on Thursday for the week and probably will not be home if he has shipped them this week. It has been three weeks and I am starting to get annoyed but I am patient person. I guess too patient some times. So in the interest of getting this thread back up to pace who would like to
    Review These

Stand up move.

Ok, I'll give it a go. Nothing too difficult. I've been known to get good, bad, and ugly all mixed up.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Send me a PM and they will go out tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by basil
    Ok, I'll give it a go. Nothing too difficult. I've been known to get good, bad, and ugly all mixed up.
    N.O.L.A.

Dc# 0304 3490 0003 0018 1570
    N.O.L.A.

Thank you rpcky16!
    Otherwise, this thread was looking to be dead in the water.
    You will be rewarded in the afterlife.
    "There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar. " -Prince Sined Yar Maharg

They were sent, when I said they would be. Fuller explanation (apology) for my actions in my calling out thread in politics.

Default Received

rpcky16's package landed today. A couple of nice looking pyramids - 5+" & 6+". I'll try to get to one of these tonight - standby for review.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Just finished my reviews.

So, who wants to REVIEW THESE ???
    - Tom Robbins

I would love to try it. Been waiting for you to say that!

PM me your addy JJ, and they'll go out first thing Monday.
    - Tom Robbins

allright JJ, DC is 0303 0830 0000 0671 6230. Good luck bro!
    - Tom Robbins

Postman dropped off my package today. I will get to one of these tonight, maybe both. The second may have to wait for tomorrow. Either way I will get these reviews posted A.S.A.P.

Now that my reviews are posted, it is time for me to pass the fun along.

Who wants to

REVIEW THESE?!

I am out of town until Monday but will get the package in the mail to the next contestant by Tuesday.

*WAVES HAND FRANTICLY* Me. I want to review some cigars
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

Thread Information