Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Review These!!

Quote Originally Posted by Roham
    *WAVES HAND FRANTICLY* Me. I want to review some cigars

Got your PM and will do my best to get your smokes in the mail tomorrow.
    Last edited by JJ Westbrook; 12-26-2005 at 11:02 PM.

2. Default

We're apparently very influential... I was at SeriousCigars.com just a minute ago and they were offering blind taste test samplers...

Default Roham

(and all the rest) I am sorry, I did not realize before now that shipping to Canada was such a big deal. I took my package to my local shipper yesterday. Was told that I could not use USPS Priority mail to ship to Canada, had to use different packaging, and read me several (very expensive) options to get it there. And I don't think I will be able to give you a DC or any other kind of tracking number.

Long story short, I had to come back here and search for the best way to get you these smokes. I think I have figured out now how to get ship them without it costing me or you a fortune. So, I will go back and ship these cigars A.S.A.P. I am sorry for the delay.

Shipping to canada shouldnt cost that much, expecially just for a package large enough for two cigars.

5. Default

I believe parcel post is the winner...

Is this thing still..... or no?

I sure hope so. I sent Roham the next batch. I would think he would have gotten them by now, but this is my first experience with shipping to Canada.

Any word, Roham?

Still waiting. Should be here this week I would guess.
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

Just got them today. Thanks! They look great!! I'll smoke and review them tonight or tomorrow. I'm thinking I should let them rest in the humi for a night but we'll see.

So I might as well ask as to keep the ball rolling.... Who wants to Review these??
    Last edited by Roham; 01-16-2006 at 08:23 PM.
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

Great to hear. I definately think that letting them rest after such a long trip would be a good idea . Can't wait to hear your reviews.

Blog Entries

Ok I'll suffer for science....send them to me!

The sooner you PM me your addy the sooner I'll drop these two babys in the mail

Quote Originally Posted by JJ Westbrook
    Great to hear. I definately think that letting them rest after such a long trip would be a good idea . Can't wait to hear your reviews.

I couldn't wait either... They felt fine and the wet towelette you put in did it's job well I think, there was moisture all around it. A day or two might of been of benefit but I am not sure.

Package was sent airmail today. Should be there in about 5 business days.

Blog Entries

Thanks I'll be looking for it. Sorry for the long delay in PMing. Yesterday was just one of those "wonderful" days.

Blog Entries

I reveived the smokes and they are now resting in my Humi.

Good to hear!

Blog Entries

Ok, after letting these bad boys sit in the Humi for the last 5 days from their long trip, I'm smoking and reviewing one sample right now.

I'll smoke the other tonight and post my reviews, to keep this going...

Who wants to Review These?

I'll send them out Tuesday or Wendsday.
    Last edited by Lopaka; 01-29-2006 at 05:33 PM. Reason: Change Font Size

I would be happy to subject myself to this experiment. Me. me, please...
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

20. Default

I have not done this yet...I'll play.

Crap...A minute late.

Thread Information