Thread: Review These!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Shagaroo
    Both sticks arrived in great shape and are resting comfortably in my humidor. I will enjoy one this evening and the other tomorrow and should have the reviews up by Sunday. Or maybe sooner. Or maybe later. You never know. You guys better just stay logged on for the next 72 hours so you don't miss those magic words....
    Glad they made it safely.
    I'll be poised to reveal their identities.
    Hope you enjoy...
    "There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar. " -Prince Sined Yar Maharg

BTW, you can smoke them in any order you wish....
    I just added that to the rules.
    "There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar. " -Prince Sined Yar Maharg

Sorry I didn't chime in sooner on this... Great setup Mazeman... This is gonna be fun!!!

The little devil in me wants to really mess with the person I end up sending smokes to... I think I can have some fun with this...

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    Sorry I didn't chime in sooner on this... Great setup Mazeman... This is gonna be fun!!!

The little devil in me wants to really mess with the person I end up sending smokes to... I think I can have some fun with this...
    I'm sure we all can, although to start things off, I was tame....

Thread Information