Thread: CAO MX2 Dagger

Default CAO MX2 Dagger

Picked up a tin of 5 for around $10. If you like the MX2, these make a nice little after lunch or winter time quickie smoke. Mine seemed a bit wet judging by the draw and feel. A little time to rest and I'll look foward to round 2. I believe these are new and remind me of the Partagas Black Pronto's in size, shape, and packaging. They are long filler as opposed to the Pronto being rolled from scrap cuttings from the black line.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	111.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	41.3 KB 
ID:	680  
    Last edited by pub spears; 11-09-2007 at 08:54 PM.

Columbus/Canton, OH (home of the Pro Football Hall of Fame!!!)

I might have to check these out. I love the MX2 and it's way too damn cold in NE Ohio right now to smoke outside. But maybe I could tolerate this short smoke. Where'd you pick them up at?

Got them at a local shop. Nick's Cigar World in N Myrtle Beach, SC. They should start showing up at B&M's carrying CAO stuff. There is an auction on C-bid for a large lot of tins. Maybe too many to bid on, but here's the link if you want a better description of them. http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot.cfm?lotID=506723

Columbus/Canton, OH (home of the Pro Football Hall of Fame!!!)

Yeah that's quite a lot of them at quite a lot of money! I'll keep an eye out for them though. Hopefully my local shop will get their hands on them sometime soon. I may need to put a suggestion in to get some. Thanks for the link!

I was at Nicks 2 weeks ago. wish I saw this then. Going back in Jan. and Feb, I will have to try them.
    Family, Friends and a good cigar. Oh and some fishing too!

They just got them in. Few boxes of Opus X too. Pm me when youre going to be there if you want to meet. I live 2 minutes from Nicks.

Cigarsinternational.com also carries the MX2 Daggers, there $9.95 a tin.

Thread Information