Thread: Review These - Reviews

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Review for smokes from WOXOF

Cigar#1
    This cigar had a dark wrapper, well constructed, box pressed and around 6x48 I'd guess. Predraw was good, had a nice earthy taste. I'd say it was a medium (light side of medium) smoke with lots of flavour. It started off with a nice earthy flavour, got a little sweet and creamier after the first few puffs. The ash fell off after around an inch and a bit. Then I started to taste some chocolate flavours along side the earthyness. Only had to do a couple minor touch ups on the burn. This flavour stayed pretty constant until about 2 inches left and it got a bit stronger. At an inch left it started to get a stale taste to it, plus the wind was picking up quite a bit so I let it down to rest. I really enjoyed this smoke, it was much to my liking. Wouldn't mind having a bunch of these in my stash.

Cigar#2
    This cigar looked very similar to cigar #1, same size and very well constructed. I think it was a bit darker though. It cut well, but the cap came loose and was hanging off, so I ripped it off and it didn't cause any problems, no unraveling of the wrapper. Predraw seemed a little tight and had a nice sweet earthy tatse. I lit it up and it was pretty mild with some nice earthyness. Draw was a bit tight until it got burning a bit but then it was perfect. After a few puffs it became sweet and a bit nutty. Ash fell off before an inch, and I could tatse some chocolate nutty earthyness flavour. With about 2.5 inches left the flavours became a bit stronger and I think I could taste a bit of woody flavour, along with the chocolate/nutty flavours. This smoke burned perfect, no issues at all. I nubbed it. I really liked the last 2.5 inches of it.

Man... its hard to tell which one was the most expensive. Both were great smokes.
    I'm gonna go with #2 being the better one, because of the great burn and it tasted great until I nubbed it. Although I personally liked how cigar #1 was a bit heavier.
    I wouldn't mind having a box of each.

So how'd I do?
    Last edited by Kass; 03-27-2007 at 04:14 PM.

Thread Information